Recent content by wxx5tkzs

1. W

Post [SHARE][PORT][APK][4.1+] Walkman 8.4.A.3.1

Excellent, works fine. Added browse music by folders finally. :good:
  2. W

Post [DISCUSSION]eXistenZ Discussion Thread

Yes, I know and fully read and understand the FAQ for how to fix of toggle FC. That's not the point anyway. I install honami style rom with same toggles now, I can drag around toggles without any FC or need to turn off toggle reboot, and it don't have any CPU usage problem. I just wondering...
  3. W

I fresh flash ExistenZ Ultra again today, and found that SystemUI force close whenever I customize, re-order the the toggles in Setting > Personalisation. Initially I thought it just refresh the toggles. But after I try another custom rom with similar toggles, it wont FC no matter how I drag...
  4. W

Interesting, my phone with LB, so I didn't test with any custom kernels. If you don't mind, can you turn on CPU usage in dev tools and post a screenshot how does the system_server works on your phone? Thanks :)
  5. W

Exactly same symptoms. Beside screen off, if stay at lockscreen with screen on few second the CPU usage of "system_server" will drop to very low too. Once unlock screen it just jump high again. :rolleyes:
  6. W

Thank you for the suggestion, but still the same high cpu usage problem :( Here are the steps I tried: 1. Use flashtool flash stock 6.2.B.1.96 rom and wipe everything and root it with doomlord's method 2. Reboot and let the rom settle for 15min 3. Turn on cpu usage in dev tools and take a...
  7. W

I flash this rom with full wipe data/cache/dalvik cache, and even try to format the internal storage and with airplane mode etc, but still having 100% cpu load after leave the phone for a while .... :( My phone with LB, so guess not the kernel problem. Anyway I notice the "system_server"...