Recent content by x10isrooted

1. X

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

Does anyone know if on 2.0.2 the SSL fix was applied? I'm still on the dev aawireless app + firmware update "channel" where everything works fine but I do not need daily updates and if it's on the stable I would revert back to stable "channel"
  2. X

I can confirm that with the latest dev fw for aawireless with the SSL fix it works now also when passthrough is deactivated in settings. No more authentication error. Thanks for the advise @Snirpo A small side question. I tried the DPI settings to make everything a bit smaller on the display...
  3. X

sure. its AAWireless-jDXWG8AQ Let me know when i can test it. Getting it to work was a pain after factory reset. Had to use the troubleshooting process during installation in aawireless app.
  4. X

Correct. Without passthrough enabled it ends in a loop of trying to connect and error message. I let u know tomorrow. I want to try to delete also all data from aa app.
  5. X

Something weird happened today. I updated my PSA RCC headunit, which is in a Opel Corsa F with the latest update. After this aawireless went crazy and was telling me in a loop between menu and the message that the date and time between system and smartphone must be the same. It was only two mins...
  6. X

Here are the promised info about the channel. Not a single issue since fw 2.0 for me still.
  7. X

sure. let u know later today when i drive back home on the same crossing where it always happened.
  8. X

nope. Left everything on default. So far no adjustments were needed.
  9. X

I just wanted to report that after the update with firmware 2.0 i had absolutely no interferences and dropout issues anymore when playing music. It could be that also samsung did something on the firmware in the meantime because i saw in the changelog of AA that Samsung team have fixed some...
  10. X

i really think they have not enough people for this project anymore. thats why it goes so slow. Additionally corona related board redesign due to supply issues. the interferences and therefor dropouts during music playback are really annoying. regardless if im on 2,4ghz or 5ghz. otherwise i have...
  11. X

Thanks they told me this as well but it does not fix anything. Its still the same. I was rather expecting that they could check the logs why this happens than such a copy paste answer. But what i remember is that when i used their app to first install aawireless it said in the an error happened...
  12. X

I have the second gen aawireless hardware and a galaxy s20 5g with snapdragon with 12GB RAM. aawireless is on 1.8.0 its weird because after 30mins or so it starts to have dropouts when music is played via samsung music. i thought first that this is maybe caused due to interferences by other...
  13. X

Post Working Gcam for Samsung s10E Exynos + WORKING NIGHT SIGHT + Playground AR Emoji.

does not look very good imo. a bit more contrast and thats it. Its also not sharper than samsung cam.
  14. X

Post New update 52.0.A.3.126

nothing special. no change. why do you have some many apps restricted?
  15. X

Post XZ2c display static electricity issue

There is no solution for this by Sony. The forums are full of it at the sony website.