• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by x1ld3n

1. x1ld3n

Post [App][9.0+] Wavelet: Headphone specific equalization

Updated to 21.06 beta and it crashes when opening settings. Android 11 (EvolutionX) - https://del.dog/hymevecegh
  2. x1ld3n

Post [MODULE] Detach3 - Detach Market Links

Looks like this app has solved my issue - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-tool-temefi-comprehensive-system-administration.3806260/
  3. x1ld3n

At that point I can simply go the the Store and re-disable the auto updates instead detaching the app. That's what I wanted to avoid, any manual intervention.
  4. x1ld3n

Hi. Any way to detach an app completely? It disappears from Store for 1-2 days then shows up again. Youtube (Vanced) for example.
  5. x1ld3n

It has only one notification channel, so I don't see a problem to disable it from Android settings. Your won't miss anything since there's no other notifications the app can show.
  6. x1ld3n

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][lavender] EvolutionX 5.8

It happened to me only for a few hours after I clean flashed 5.5. Never had the issue since then.
  7. x1ld3n

Post [APP][5.0+] BatteryGuru: Monitor & Saver

It has a lot of potential but for now it lacks some crucial features like Discharging sessions, Current overlay, average battery usage for the last X days and full battery estimates based on that. The only Pro over AccuBattery is current graph. The main focus should be on key features like the...
  8. x1ld3n

Did a clean flash of 4.5 and the same issue persists since the first build. Pretty often after restart, some things from the Theming section are resetting to default, like font, accent color and few others.
  9. x1ld3n

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Working fine with the latest beta, thanks!
  10. x1ld3n

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Hi. For some reason I'm not able to access apps' data folders. When I'm accessing data/user/0/ it shows only 2 folders: MiXplorer and GMS. When I'm accessing some app's data folder directly, it says that it does not exist. I can access all the folders fine in Solid Explorer though. Maybe there's...
  11. x1ld3n

Post [APP] [PORT] [MODDED] [10+] ONEPLUS launcher 4.6.5 [NEW UPDATE]

Hi. I've tried to do that using MiXplorer but I get Unzip error when trying to install it in Magisk. I've just replaced the file in system/priv-app (was using a different mod), restarted and that worked, but wondering what did I do wrong. Btw, are there any plans on updating the mod, to 4.6.6 at...
  12. x1ld3n

Love this app so much, but can anyone suggest what settings should I enable / disable in Poweramp so they can be compatible with each other, to avoid sound glitches an so on?
  13. x1ld3n

Post [APP] [5.0+] Warden - App Manager

Love this app so much, and I hope it's still under development.
  14. x1ld3n

I saw in the Whyred's changelogs that the have brought back Smart Charging and I was hoping to see it in this update for our device as well but sadly it's not.
  15. x1ld3n

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] Weeb Projekt [LAVENDER]

Looks like it's an Android issue because I've installed EvoX 5.1 and it's the exact same behavior, after some time the media controls are just disappearing.