• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by X3D

1. X3D

Post How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Yo. You went the independent repair or official Samsung service?
  2. X3D

Post How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Given the improvement, if i were you, i'd be using it from the fridge.
  3. X3D

Everyone is experiencing the Beta compared to me whose device is yet to return from Samsung after going blank for no reason.
  4. X3D

Then you simply use another browser. Try to do more for yourself than requesting for more from the wonderful members who already provided the existing links which everyone downloads from except you who clearly knows the problem is your browser but would rather ask for more than self-solve the...
  5. X3D

According to @ytgbg yes you can. He mentioned earlier of successfully installing on his device with AUIF.
  6. X3D

Just when the S21+ Link finally arrive, my device went blank yesterday. Took it to Samsung and it will only get back to me in 21 working days. :cry::cry::cry:
  7. X3D

S21+ Users Lives Matter. Stop the mockery 🤣🤣🤣
  8. X3D

Even worse with me cos no link for S21+ G996B yet. The way i rush down here i might crash someday 🤣
  9. X3D

Post How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

What exactly do you want. You were answered that its possible to sideload it. Still you saying your AUHD is bla bla bla. Pls stop stressing the forum if you are not ready to accept solutions when provided.
  10. X3D

Post How To Guide [OneUI 4.0 Beta 1 & 2](EXYNOS) Update.zip for S21 / Plus / Ultra - Download OTA Link

Please forgive my desperation Sir. Never meant to hurt your feelings 🙌
  11. X3D

To even think that German S21 and S21+ users can simply enroll, prepare the fone, start the update, grab the links and cancel the update without installing it is a thing and yet this process is taking forever? I am perplexed. I used to think moderators make these efforts to keep the forum alive...
  12. X3D

To even think that German S21 and S21+ users can simply enroll, prepare the fone, start the update, grab the links and cancel the update without installing it is a thing and yet this process is taking forever? I am perplexed. I used to think moderators make these efforts to keep the forum alive...
  13. X3D

Post S21 OneUI 4.0 Android 12 Beta (Snapdragon) OTA link

Can anyone please help grab the Exynos S21+ link? Thank you
  14. X3D

With the way this situation has stayed dragging since 2days now, It is clear there is no steering team or mods anymore. Very sad to watch. XDA used to be very reliable.