• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by x86-Dark

1. X

Post [ROM][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL] Havoc OS 4.9 [11.0][26/09/2021]

I've tried to install the OpenGApps unsuccessfully, it always says "ERROR 70: Insufficient storage space in system partition". Is there any solution to this? (the ROM boots correctly without the GApps) EDIT: I used the "mini" package and it worked. Everything above would error. Is there any...
  2. X

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

DELETED - double message sorry
  3. X

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

I have a Mi9 on Paranoid Android and I can confirm this issue. Is there any way to have the buttons to switch lenses in the main screen? It's quite annoying to have to go to Settings->Advanced and flag the narrow/wide camera switch, since it works great.
  4. X

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi MI 9

The MEGA link is not available anymore. Could you please share it again? For the latest dev versions, can we safely dirty flash from the official Quartz 4? (Base is MIUI 11)
  5. X

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi MI 9

My WiFi has hidden SSID's, but the phone can't connect at all. As soon as I show the WiFi SSID through the router settings, it can correctly connect. ROM freshly installed, coming from the latest official MIUI. Build is 20200415 EDIT: looks like even the DT2W is not working, phone vibrates...
  6. X

Post [ROM][H830|H850|RS988] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-16.0 for G5

I did a data wipe. If I try to flash it before the data wipe (with TWRP), it shows an error about encryption.
  7. X

Post [ROM][H830|H850|RS988] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-16.0 for G5

I'm trying to flash this ROM without success. I'm coming from the latest official ROM. I have unlocked the bootloader and successfully flashed TWRP (v. 3.3.1-0) Since I'm coming from the official ROM, I have to flash to-x86cpu.zip. When I flash it, an error shows up: ERROR: packages.xml not...
  8. X

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.6

Can someone provide a mirror for the 2nd June build please? goo.im seems broken atm...
  9. X

Post Shared PA Dropbox / **NEW!! BTSYNC!!** [MAGURO/TORO/TOROPLUS/GROUPER]

Can someone check the Maguro BTSync folder pls? I think that someone is using it for personal things and not for Paranoid Android Builds. It's now syncing files and folders that doesn't belong to what is intended for. It's better to recreate the Maguro Secret and add add the latest builds...
  10. X

I've also added all the other Secrets(toro, toroplus, grouper) but the Grouper and Toro are the only folders syncing. :(
  11. X

I've just set up BTSync on my Windows 8 machine and added the Maguro Secret. The only file I can see in the folder are: .SyncTrash(folder), .dropbox, .SyncID and .SyncIgnore. So the only file synced is .dropbox. Seems that there are no files in the Secret, strange as in the History tab of...
  12. X

Post [CM11] [Kitkang] Maguro Nightly Kangs

Extract it from the zip file :/
  13. X

For everyone with reboots, provide a last_kmsg! So it's easier to understand what happened to your phone...
  14. X

Post AnTuTo Test

+over9000 Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  15. X

Soft Reboot @OP The phone soft-rebooted while I was unlocking it, it was downloading a big app(NOVA 3, 1.6GB) through the play store in the background. cm-10-20120906.1254-maguro last_kmsg attached ;)