• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by xandros9

1. xandros9

Post [App] (No Root) Google Dialer 18.0.187698947 (22 March)

I'm attempting to call someone using the app's app shortcuts and it says "Cannot call without permissions." All permissions that I can see are granted. Otherwise, excellent work! (and the Add Contact shortcut works fine) UPDATE: Using version 10.1 of the more generic Google Dialer in the main...
  2. xandros9

Post [APP] Shazam Lite - No region restriction

It's certainly worth trying. APKMirror says it targets Marshmallow but works on Gingerbread and above.
  3. xandros9

Post [ROM] [6.0.1] [MARSHMALLOW] CyanogenMod 13 for Nexus 5

Just dirty reflash whatever version you're currently on again. It'll overwrite the kernel.
  4. xandros9

Could be Snapchat's presence. Reflashing Open GApps may help. (nano or pico for me) Not sure it it's a solved issue though.
  5. xandros9

You don't dirty flash a snapshot over a recent nightly. Some things would be a downgrade, etc.
  6. xandros9

Nevermind, I think I may have tracked the issue to the mere presence of Snapchat breaking my FFC/selfie camera. Interesting. Also, got a D820 on AT&T with no cellular data issues. Didn't have any from the Snapshot to August 7th to today. Update: Installing Open GApps (Pico) over my Open GApps...
  7. xandros9

I just hopped on the latest nightly (20160807) + ElementalX 6.20 and my FFC broke. (Appears cache/dalvik cache wipe fixes the issue for maybe 7 seconds worth of use - otherwise it shows zip on Snapchat, crashes Snap and ProShot just doesn't display anything. It did show a green screen on ProShot...
  8. xandros9

Post [ROM][SM-G850W][sltecan] CyanogenMod 13.0 UNOFFICIAL for the Galaxy Alpha (S801)

Any way we can donate to you kyasu? Your work is the biggest single reason I can enjoy what's closest to my ideal phone out there so I'd like to buy you a drink.
  9. xandros9

Post [CM13/Mokee] - Fingerprint Scanner Port

Is this breakthrough limited to the S5 or is extension to other similar-era Galaxy models on the table?
  10. xandros9

Post [ROM][SM-G850W][sltecan] CyanogenMod 13.0 UNOFFICIAL for the Galaxy Alpha (S801)

Ambient display works for me. I'm on the second-to-most-recent January 17th 2016 build though. (should I uninstall Xposed when updating? still a bit inexperienced on the Android side.)
  11. xandros9

oh that's interesting, I wasn't aware of how that worked. Google Camera seems to count all 12 but yea Snap doesn't go past 6.
  12. xandros9

Official means its officially done by the people at CM, its not just a label that can be slapped on any CM port AFAIK. Regardless, excellent work.
  13. xandros9

Post Windows Phone Internals - Unlock bootloader, enable Root Access, create Custom ROM

From his FAQ: "Other Lumia's have different CPU architectures. And these come with different bootloaders. Some of my hacks depend on the implementation of these bootloaders. Some of my hacks won't work on different bootloaders. I need to find new hacks for these bootloaders. I will try that, but...
  14. xandros9

Post Windows 10 Mobile 10549.4 on Lumia 920

Roll back and upgrade again.
  15. xandros9

Post Windows 10 Mobile 10549.4 on Lumia 920

Windows Phone Recovery Tool