Recent content by Xanoas

1. X

Post Custom binary blocked by FRP Lock

Samsung KIES isn't available for Linux devices.
  2. X

Thread Custom binary blocked by FRP Lock

I can't boot into recovery, I can't flash TWRP recovery and I do not have access to Odin as I'm using Linux and can only use Heimdall. I got the stock firmware from Updato, but don't know what to do next. Anyone got any idea?
  3. X

Post No CP File

I suspected that, thanks! Quick question, if I go into TWRP and format data, then advance wipe everything and flash stock will my device be brand new and clean of any potential malware? I have unistalled magisk and done this recently.
  4. X

Thread No CP File

I downloaded the original firmware from SamMobile, but the .zip file does not have a CP file. Any idea where I can get one for the SM-T580 (WIFI)?
  5. X

Post [Q] Help Rooting the aio S4 model i337z

Can you send it to me as well? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 I337-Z (Cricket Wireless). It used to be AIO Wireless.
  6. X

Post Pre-Rooted Firmwares for Samsung SM-G361F Galaxy Core Prime VE

Have you Pre-Rooted Firmware for G361FXXU1APB1?
  7. X

Post [ROM][1MAY] XtreStoLite INTL 2.2 & G900H 2.1 [494MB°Super Debloated°AddonPackage]

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I swear to god I was ****ting my pants because I couldn't fix it and my friend who is really good with technology (I'm an amateur and he's advance) didn't know what I did and what happened because he owns a OnePlus One. You are the best, you saved me from buying a new...
  8. X

Post [ROM][1MAY] XtreStoLite INTL 2.2 & G900H 2.1 [494MB°Super Debloated°AddonPackage]

Ill try that when I get home, but what kind of wipe are you referring to like wouldn't a factory reset wipe just completely **** my phone up since I rooted it before and added a custom ROM and then went back to the original and got unrooted.
  9. X

I tried to revert back to KitKat, but after flashing the phone bootlooped and I waited 5 minutes, but nothing happened and as soon as I flashed the lollipop ROM it booted up.
  10. X

Post Help - Custom Binary Block By Reactivation Lock

Flash a stock Samsung KitKat ROM and it is stuck in boot loop.
  11. X

Cant get rid of reactivation lock as it reactivates! I flashed the original touch wiz and I can't root or flash a recovery anymore.
  12. X

Also Odin fails to root my phone and flash a recovery, am I ****ed?
  13. X

I flashed the original lollipop touch wiz, but now my root is gone and I cant disable the reactivation lock. Furthermore my stock ROM do you mean a stock touch wiz ROM?
  14. X

Does this ROM change my phone baseband? I need to go back to the original S5 firmware as I turned on reactivation lock by accident.