Recent content by xaoup

1. X

Post [ROM][7.0][TW][Exynos][Stable]Refined Nougat N7FE Port 6.0

Where can I access the "System Mods" to change fonts? Can't see it on the settings menu.
  2. X

Post [RECOVERY][ALL VARIANTS] TWRP 3.3.1-0 Touch Recovery

Any version of magisk that works for the N916S and this twrp? Thanks
  3. X

Post [AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 01.01.2021]

So filtering the sound is what it actually do? Using senns momentum 2
  4. X

Post [AINUR AUDIO] SAURON MK III [paused] | NARSIL MK I [upd 01.01.2021]

I installed this, AML and V4A. Now V4A seems to work, but how do i actually know this mode is working? I don't know what's UO. No app is actually installed with this so i don't know if this is working. Thanks in advance.
  5. X

Post [ROM] [9.0.0] 家 BootleggersROM 4.0-Stable 家 [Shishufied]

Hi guys... i downgraded to stock nougat and i want to root it. I boot on to the twrp .img file and was able to flash the latest twrp But when i tried to install magisk 18.0 it is nor showing up the files on my sd card, just a bunch of long ass folder files which does not contain any files...
  6. X

Post TWRP 3.2.3-1 for Pixel Devices

Hi... i downgraded to stock nougat and i want to root it. I boot on to the twrp .img file and was able to flash this version. when i tried to install magisk 18.0 it is nor showing up the files on my sd card, just a bunch of long ass folder files which does not contain any files. Seems the...
  7. X

I agree. On stock right now. ElementalX is actually much worst on pixel dust stock kernel when it comes to draining battery. And Franco is like the stock one on pixel dust rom. Laggy af.
  8. X

Guys this may be out of topic... but i just want to clarify if i can downgrade directly to Nougat 7.1.2 coming from Pie 9.0 Thanks
  9. X

What substratum theme din you use on this?
  10. X

Post [ROM][Pixel][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Yep.. that's why i'm asking if it's okay to flash it on top of Pie. Thanks.
  11. X

Anyone tried franco or elementalx kernel on this rom?
  12. X

Post [ROM][Pixel][10.0.0_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for sailfish [5 August 2020]

I was able to flash this successfully I tried restoring my backup but it won't boot. Just bootloop.
  13. X

Post [ROM][PQ2A.190305.002][03/06] Benzo Rom 9.0 OMS

Nice ROM... I just wish the launcher supports icon packs as well.
  14. X

Post [ROM][PIE][OFFICIAL] lineage-16.0 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Just to clarify, the radio.img only and NOT the bootloader.img anymore, correct?