• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Xaveos

1. X

Post [ROM][7.1.2][ OpenKirin's RROS- V5.8.5 For Huawei P9 ][ Update 05/01/2018]]

I've resigned to the fact that this rom is just unstable and unusable. Out of nowhere, not even touching SU features, bootloop :( What should I try next? Should I upgrade to EMUI 8 with that complicated process of Lineage? I think I'll do lineage once I can get back into my recovery - same...
  2. X

Post [ROM][7.1.2][ OpenKirin's RROS- V5.8.5 For Huawei P9 ][ Update 05/01/2018]]

I left the phone for a few days and when I tried to reboot, TWRP came to my rescue! Happy to be back on the ROM after a full reinstall, wiping all data and caches.
  3. X

Post [ROM] X96 Air Hybrid AOSP Custom Rom Android 9 [ATV]

HAL Launcher is the best imo, no need for a sideload apps app
  4. X

Hi, no, but I bought a usb dongle remote, almost identical and this works much better than the remote. I can recommend it
  5. X

It turns out that SystemUI is not responding. Booting into Safe mode does not solve the problem
  6. X

Hi Guys, Updated to this rom a while back due to stock rom instability and issues, it has served me well, apart from the more occasional charging requirement. Due to Safety Net requirements I made a full backup in TWRP and flashed Magisk Uninstall and Install again to try and get to a more...
  7. X

Thanks Bullghost, this is a massive improvement over the stock rom that ships with this box! Since I received my box yesterday, I couldn't for the life of me connect bluetooth peripherals to it. Even with the new rom and a factory reset - nada. I'm trying to connect a rii 8+ bt4.0 remote...
  8. X

Post [Q] Dungeon hunter 4 not playable in CM10.1

Thank you this worked! Some additional information to help newbs (such as me). To be able to restore this app with Helium (Play store), copy the contents to this folder on internal storage: Carbon/"com. ..." Helium will pick it up and you're ready to go. Do not remove your original Dungeon...
  9. X

Post [Q] Correct procedure of installing a secondary rom (dual booting)?

Great stuff thanks! It helped me alot!! Now to decide which custom rom to give a go.... hmmm Salman v4, Cyanogen 9 stable, RR JB or RR 2.6.x? I'm looking for a stable daily driver.
  10. X

Thread [Q] Correct procedure of installing a secondary rom (dual booting)?

Hello everyone I want to start dual booting, I currently run stock 4.0.3 ICS samsung with siyah kernel 3.3.3d. Many roms out there include aroma installers and the like which includes kernels, I would like to know how to install such a rom (for example Resurrection remix) without bricking my...