Recent content by xavivts

1. xavivts

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

Hello, in the previous version and this last screen does not turn on or off with the original case. regards
  2. xavivts

Post [ROM][29 Jan] Helios v7.27.0 * TW * Xposed * android 7.0 * DRA9

Is it a crime to ask for it? Is because I am in DQC1 and I would not like to install the DQC4 and that the DEV releases last firmware. :(
  3. xavivts

Post Samsung S8 V3_1 DREAM UX Full theme ONLy NOUGAt

Hello, very nice, there is possibility to put the keyboard gray and white as stock thanks
  4. xavivts

Post [ROM] MIUI 8 v.7.04.23 by ENIAC

yeeeaahh thanks Eniac!!!!!
  5. xavivts

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][TITAN][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 [UNIFIED]

Hi guys, the update is mandatory full wipes or can be done in dirty.
  6. xavivts

Post Help with odin

Solved, uninstalled old drivers installed the latest now works all right in odin both the N4 and the s7 edge. Thanks for the help
  7. xavivts

Post Help with odin

Thanks for the answer, and I have them installed unless they are uninstalled for some reason that I do not know. But I think I have the localized problem because s7 edge that I have also does not recognize me odin I think it can be an update drivers I made a few days ago.
  8. xavivts

Thread Help with odin

Hello, I have a problem with odin, I do not know the phone, this is the debugging usb mode I tried with several odins and none recognizes the device I installed many firms and suddenly I do not recognize the odin device. In mtp if you recognize me you have some idea Thank you
  9. xavivts

Post [SAMSUNG][Android 6.x/7.x/8.x] SYSTEMLESS DevBase v2.1 | Encryption support

Hello Alexdr, in the last 9 months I only carry in my Note 4 your bases, it is a pleasure to have you here. I see that you are only releasing 6.x.x are you going to work on Nougat soon? Greetings, thanks for your work
  10. xavivts

Post Naughty Beta 4 by ROM Central

Hello, installed without problems coming from beta 4 does not need bootloader or modem. Format data, wipes art-dalwik, system, data, cache and restart. Very fast and smooth for the moment. Thanks for the work.
  11. xavivts

Post Naughty Beta 4 by ROM Central

Welcome, thank you, share your work
  12. xavivts

Post S7/edge Android 7.0 Beta 4

As says gentleman I see nothing
  13. xavivts

Post Nougat Beta Registration Live Again

Grrr arrived late to register the beta program is complete, is the message that throws me.