Recent content by xBiOTeCHx

1. X

Post [Alexis Rom 9.2_DUA3_01/2021 Patches][27/01/2021][Ported S10 Stuffs & S9Wallpapers]

After I updated this rom, I stuck on the theme will be applied screen and I can't restart my phone
  2. X

Post [Alexis Rom 9.2_DUA3_01/2021 Patches][27/01/2021][Ported S10 Stuffs & S9Wallpapers]

I always got this nice Edge Lightning Effect on Lockscreen after I used the Delilirum Design. Can anyone Tell me if I can customize this Effect and how to use it on every Theme? I really like this Effect.
  3. X

Post *Discussion* OREO

Got an S8 G950F Europe with ZRA5 but when im trying to update to CRAP from SDCard it always says Error and Status 7. :/
  4. X

Thread Which Oreo Rom?

My Question is, which Oreo Rom is most stable and good for daily use + good/better Performance. I saw many Threads with Roms and there are some bad bugs there and after reading some answers from other Users, the RENOVATE ICE OREO Rom and the Oreo Beta 2 Port from Alex393. So which one from...
  5. X

Post [ROM][New][Unofficial] OpenKirin's LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 8

Do I need to flash vendor.zip and product.zip too?
  6. X

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r33][AOSP+CAF][UNOFFICIAL][16/08/17]halogenOS for Honor 8

Is this ROM good for daily use? Heavy Bugs that wont let me use some functions or everything ok for now?
  7. X

Thread [Guide] Unbrick + Install any Firmware after mount errors (/data, /system, /...)

This Guide was tested on L09 Device, other Devices are untested so use it on your own risk if you dont have L09 Things You need: 1. B360 Firmware from this Link: https://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-8/how-to/to-emui5-custom-roms-tested-openkirin-t3638445 (Use the right Region for your Device)...
  8. X

Post Honor 8 Hard Bricked after Rollback

You need Locked/Relocked Bootloader for the first Steps. 1. Install the Rollback Firmware (3 Button Method) 2. Install the B131 Update (3 Button Method) 3. Boot into fastboot and Unlock Bootloader 4. Flash TWRP 3.0.2.-0 via Fastboot 5. Download the B360 Firmware for your Devices from this...
  9. X

I already fixed it myself on since Monday.
  10. X

Did it, it wont boot into this TWRP. But in the 3.0.2.0 TWRP
  11. X

Also tried this twrp, it wont boot into this recovery, just stuck at booting now... Edit: and i cant flash anything cause of this two errors.
  12. X

Thread TWRP shows Internal Storage (0 MB)

Are there any Solutions for this and fixes to get the Internal Storage back? Also my computer doesnt show up the Internal Storage over USB. Edit: Both Threads from me can be closed or deleted, i fixed it.
  13. X

I know but how? If i try to mount them, it says command not allowed, but only these two partitions.
  14. X

Right. And I think this is the reason for no booting and stuck at honor logo. What can I do now? Are there any chances to get my phone back to life?
  15. X

I cant do nothing in storage, it says 0 mb, its not mounted so i cant do nothing in storage. edit: tried it, operation says Successful, but still the same error after some reboots.