Recent content by XCnathan32

1. XCnathan32

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Update: The issue was being caused by my Subtratum theme (Swift Black). Fixed it by uninstalling my themes, updating to my theme to 24.5-p, then rebuilding and applying all my themes. Hope this can help someone else with this issue.
  2. XCnathan32

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

I updated from 9.0.3 to OB12, now I can't swipe away or click on notifications. In my first 30-40 minutes of using it, everything else seems fine, but this notification bug is obnoxious enough to make me want to go back to the stable branch. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
  3. XCnathan32

Post [Guide] Fix for Nexus 6P Bootloop of death | 8/22 - Android O Working

That's awesome! I can't say thanks enough for all the support. Unfortunately, I doubt Google will ever address the issue, but hey, it was worth a shot.
  4. XCnathan32

The boot.img is the stock kernel, but it's modified to use 4 cores.
  5. XCnathan32

Post Nexus 5X bootloop of death fix (BLOD) | 7/30 Huge performance update!

Update: Sorry for the wait, 4 core EX kernel for Android O is in the OP now! You must flash it over the already modified 4 core boot.img for it to work. It is untested as of now, so let me now if it works or not please.
  6. XCnathan32

Magisk works fine for me.
  7. XCnathan32

Enable OEM unlocking in developer options, then unlock your bootloader (may wipe your data). See this thread for more details.
  8. XCnathan32

Did you type the command in right? Try reformatting the cache.
  9. XCnathan32

Oh oops, I forgot to update the 5X thread with 4 core EX oreo kernel. Will do that now.
  10. XCnathan32

The "Your device software cannot be checked for corruption" message and the Google padlock actually means the opposite, your device will boot with custom files (Like a 4 core kernel). Freezing and random restarts most likely means the little cores are failing on your device too. Before you get...
  11. XCnathan32

Sounds like you downloaded the firmware for the Pixel instead of the 5X. As for why Oreo won't work, try to boot into 4 core TWRP. If you can boot into TWRP, connect your phone to your computer, and run the command "adb pull /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops". Then you can upload the file to...
  12. XCnathan32

Unfortunately, I don't think that would work for you. Try the 1 core image for 7.1.2, if that works for you, then I can look at a 1 core Oreo image.
  13. XCnathan32

No there isn't any confirmation. The problem seems to be related to a component required for the entire cluster to work. I uploaded the 1 core image just to see if it would somehow work.
  14. XCnathan32

No, you need the modified files to fix a bootloop. Google will not acknowledge the issue.
  15. XCnathan32

Yep, as long as you don't have a custom ROM, it should work.