1. xCovErtWolFx757

Post [OFF TOPIC] The Cafeteria

That's what I'm saying, every week I get it. I guess I'm the chosen one
  2. xCovErtWolFx757

I keep getting this
  3. xCovErtWolFx757

I saw that but there are different stop codes(you listed one above) mine did not have a code
  4. xCovErtWolFx757

Yep, it's awesome. On a side note how do you fix this computer error kernel_data_inpage_error
  5. xCovErtWolFx757

I'm in Italy right now deployed and just got internet and a phone
  6. xCovErtWolFx757

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I last visited XDA
  7. xCovErtWolFx757

Ok I deleted a bunch of crap. Defragged and much more but Google Chrome still won't save my search engine. It keeps turning into yahoo and my main page keeps turning into yahoo also. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  8. xCovErtWolFx757

Need some computer help. Somehow I have spigot on my laptop. I forced delete everything except wth175.dll It says it is in use but I know it isn't. How do I get rid of it. Also somehow I have something called searchdonkey on it to and can't find the file location to delete. It's in my ash Tray...
  9. xCovErtWolFx757

Post [ROM] [KOT49H][ KK4.4.2] ★★★ DroidKang v20 ★★★ [29/04][CM11]

Does anyone know what the alt app grid is? I selected it and don't see any changes Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  10. xCovErtWolFx757

That is true but can also be good in some cases so that other users know not to use that kernel on this ROM. If people didn't report it then a lot of users wouldn't know Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  11. xCovErtWolFx757

I tried exactly that it all items me do is remove the current widget. I can't add a single widget at all Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  12. xCovErtWolFx757

Post [MOD] Dialer (AOSP) to Google Dialer, works with odexed ROM/ART - NOW also themed!

Even if its odex it would still give you the error 6 message as the zip can't be flashed. Script most likely is fluked Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ---------- Where did you see the link? I still can't find it...
  13. xCovErtWolFx757

Google search bar is broken for with me clean install. 3rd attempt already. Can't open it at all. Even going to the google now app itself the search bar does nothing EDIT: Seems I have found a possible issue. If you open up the single folder that shows up when you first boot up the phone it...
  14. xCovErtWolFx757

That would depend on what kernel comes with this ROM Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  15. xCovErtWolFx757

What happened to the old shortcuts at the top of the notification drawer. It's no longer there Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk