• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by xd.bx

1. X

Post [UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 w/ microG patch for Pixel 4a (sunfish) (20210610)

Peter, I'd like to thank you for your hard work. I've compiled and flashed the latest version based on your three repositories (no further patches required), and it's working great. I need to investigate a slight battery drain that happens even in airplane mode but that is far from being a...
  2. X

Post Unbrick with QFIL

Thanks a lot, guys :)
  3. X

Thread Unbrick with QFIL

Hello all, I'm currently looking for the file "WW-ZS620KL-80.02.32.7-FAC-for-QMSCT-eng-20180516155727-factory.Zip" to unbrick in 9008 mode with QFIL. Unfortunately the only working link, to Google drive, is protected and requires access. If someone has this file (and the firehost programmer...
  4. X

Post A minimalist - stock - ROM

No problem. I wish I could give you LGBluetooth4 but it's been many years since I no longer have this phone.
  5. X

Post Zenfone 4 Max Lite ZC520KL X00HD

Please find attached working TWRP 3.2.1. The screen is inversed by it otherwise should work fine (had to make it myself since official twrp is only for X00I, not X00HD).
  6. X

Post Unbrick Nexus 5x Using QFIL or QPST

Maybe it's just me, but unfortunately the nexus 5x unbrick files from Aryk do not seem to work. Comparing the certificate between prog_emmc_firehose_8992_lite.mbn and an official sbl1, several differences appear: SBL1: Subject: CN=jongrak.kwon, OU=General LGE attestation, O=LGE, L=GEUMCHEON...
  7. X

Post [GUIDE] Firmwares, ROMs, CWM, Root - Acer Liquid MTK Smartphones

This is great, thanks! Please note, the link to the Z530 recovery should be corrected: http://acer.shreps.fr/dls/storage/Z520/Recovery/TWRP_2860_Z530_Shreps.img => http://acer.shreps.fr/dls/storage/Z530/Recovery/TWRP_2860_Z530_Shreps.img
  8. X

Post Anyone a registered dev in the Nvidia Dev Zone?

I can haz TRM! ;) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ciwAYRi6hXckNkTlNIRGREemM/view?usp=sharing
  9. X

Post [q] bricked/dead phone?? To mobiletechvideos???

That's great news, and also 100% correct! I removed the back cover and flex in order to remove the battery, but then saw the battery was super hard to remove without damage and gave up ;) By the way I should have read the forums, many many people like me had issues with the LG reflashing tool...
  10. X

That's great news! I'm also waiting to get my phone back, I'm sure Josh will take care of it soon. :)
  11. X

Sure, looks good to me! I knew that repair wasn't 100% feasible anyway since it depends on the boot mode.
  12. X

Glad to have you back :) It's order 24868
  13. X

Did anyone get a response from MobileTech in the recent days?
  14. X

I think they are restructuring hence the delay. From their front page:
  15. X

Actually they have responded to me about three weeks ago saying they would get back to me about the state of my phone. This didn't happen so I sent another email to which they haven't replied yet.