Recent content by xd1936

1. xd1936

Post Amazon echo dot 2/locked hardware

It would be awesome if we could exploit this and get some kind of Linux or Android going on it, so we could turn it into a Google Assistant SDK device
  2. xd1936

Post Pixel Wallpapers

How do I get that animated canyon lock screen live wallpaper thing? https://youtu.be/XGFQOZ_owtc?t=4m38s
  3. xd1936

Post [Q] Google Fit and Fitbit Sync

I haven't used them in some time, but from my limited experience a few months ago, I was getting double the steps in Google Fit. I disconnected Google Fit from MyFitnessPal, since Google Fit was adding together and combining all of the steps that it detected with the accelerometer with all of...
  4. xd1936

Post [Q] Google Fit and Fitbit Sync

Now that Google Fit support has been added to MyFitnessPal, I'm curious how syncing them with that as the hub will work now!
  5. xd1936

Post [ROM][PORT][ADT-1] Android TV for Ouya

Is Android TV source code not available?
  6. xd1936

Post [Q] [XT1053] Moto Skip Dots no longer work after update to Lollipop?

Where is that in Lollipop?
  7. xd1936

Thread [Q] [XT1053] Moto Skip Dots no longer work after update to Lollipop?

Hello! I have a few Moto Skip NFC stickers that unlock the phone when tapped. These worked great in KitKat, but now in Lollipop, no longer work. They just say "NFC Tag collected" with the ID of the tag. Has anyone else had this experience?
  8. xd1936

Post [Q] As someone who just wants a stock Android Z3C, should I look into building AOSP?

Are you referring to SLiM by wakj, or SlimLP by AnGrY sCoTsMaN? I'm not familiar with SlimPop.
  9. xd1936

Thread [Q] As someone who just wants a stock Android Z3C, should I look into building AOSP?

Hello! I love the Z3C hardware. This phone is great. The camera drivers, the sound card firmware... it's all so good. What isn't great is XPERIA ZONE, XPERIA Small Apps, XPERIA Connectivity, and all of the useless garbage bloat that comes on the phone (even the unlocked one!). All I want is a...
  10. xd1936

Post sony supports the android m developer preview for select devices

This is all great, but their build doesn't support the camera or modem.
  11. xd1936

Post [Discussion] Why is it that we don't see more AOSP Z3C ROMs?

Lots of good thoughts, thanks for the insight.
  12. xd1936

That's encouraging! Thanks for the thoughts. As a big fan of the Google Play Edition devices, I was hesitant to go for a phone with Sony's customization. Glad to hear they're not too intrusive.
  13. xd1936

How clean is "clean"? I'm looking for a replacement for my 2013 Moto X, and this is one of the phones that piqued my interest.
  14. xd1936

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [Lollipop 5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 for Moto X

CMUpdater hasn't worked for me since the 4/17 build
  15. xd1936

Thread [Discussion] Why is it that we don't see more AOSP Z3C ROMs?

With Sony's awesome commitment to having buildable AOSP ROMs for many of their phones hosted on Github, you would think that the ROM community would be abuzz with development. Why is it that there are only a few AOSP choices? I would love a Google Play Edition-style ROM for the Z3C. Anyone else?