Recent content by xda-yup

1. X

Post Lineage 17.1 *UNOFFICIAL* for FIH (SAT/SS2/HH1/HH6/HD1/DRG)

in case anyone finds this useful. i like my phone to be SILENT, so the vibration on unlock each time i fingerprint unlock / face unlock was annoying. i couldn't find any settings option to turn this off. however it can be turned on/off via adb as follows (may also turn off some other vibrations...
  2. X

thanks, didn't even think of that, did it and face unlock working on SS2!
  3. X

LTE issues with certain sims - on all LOS17.1 builds I'm also getting LTE / modem / signal / sim issues that just started recently, still present on clean 02.08 build for me, the recommended OEM parts update zip didn't fix either (it definitely partially improved issue through). Issue is only...
  4. X

I'm using MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk right now and don't have that issue, but that is one of the common issues that appears sometimes for various gcams versions I have tried. Possibly a difference on 1505 build, I am currently on 1305, possibly gapps version not sure. If one gcam version...
  5. X

Follow instructions on the OP and you'll be fine: So yes dirty flash, no wipe, is fine. I always make TWRP backup before upgrading, as best practice. Then if dirty flash for some reason is not fine, I can wipe or even format data if needed and just recover back. I have never had to do this...
  6. X

I know the setting you are describing, as i can place camera shortcut on lockscreen on LOS 16.0 on my LG G4, the setting is under "Lock screen preferences" which appears directly below "Screen Lock" setting where you set your pin/pattern. We don't have that setting on los 17 for sharp aquos so...
  7. X

My current setup has basically every app ticked in MagiskHide section as that's how I had it set from many builds ago and the settings carried over since then. That said, after testing a clean install recently safetynet passed straight off a clean/formatted install of 03/05 build with magisk and...
  8. X

I've gone from 08/04 to 03/05 to 13/05 builds, and gpay has worked on all of them, all selinux enforcing (i use latest magisk and gpay works fine with it). all builds have been super smooth and stable, also wifi/4G, camera, BT, calls etc all fine. also i tried a bunch of the latest gcam...
  9. X

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Thanks for reviewing my report :) I just uninstalled the apps/modules relating to Disabling apk signature verification and started process from scratch exactly as before , but this time: - made sure Corepatch had the pictured config (only 2nd from top option ticked ON, all others off), and SAI...
  10. X

I can't find a way of removing recent apps using the LOS stock launcher (Trebuchet), don't think possible. Quick scroll up doesn't work for me either. However i use Nova Launcher (vastly better for customization, very popular) and you can remove the recent apps bar as pictured here . Might be...
  11. X

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Hi, love Vanced and trying to get root version running after magisk module died, but failing so posting error encountered using the template from here 0. No 1. Sharp Aquos S2 (SS2) 2. Android 10 3. Latest LOS 17.1 from here 4. YouTube_Vanced-v15.05.54-root-default-dark.apks - file sourced...
  12. X

Post [TOOL][LOCKED/UNLOCKED] SALT - The LG(up) revolution (begins)

Having SALT issues while trying to do initial backup before trying UsU on my H815. 3 issues: 1. I tried the 15GB FWUL version of FWUL 3.1 and this worked fine to boot via usb, but SALT got "fatal error- missing phyton cryptography module" error on trying to update SALT. 2. Because of error 1...
  13. X

hey if you set selinux to enforcing on HD1 release does safetynet pass? i've set selinux to enforcing on the 20200321c release and it's been super stable for me , but ctsProfile check still fails. wondering whether to jump to the HD1 release yet or wait for future fix. i had to search this bit...
  14. X

Post [APP][4.0+] My Cloud Player v21.4 for SoundCloud w/ ChromeCast & UPnP/DLNA support

Also think this app is dead. Just dl'd latest ver from play store and no songs play, liked tracks don't display. Was awesome while it lasted. I've switched to NewPipe now. Has decent SoundCloud support even though it's only beta, certain functionality not as good but can dl tracks, import your...
  15. X

thanks, i read about user key bug i just don't think i understood the implications of it - ah so that bug means that to make a twrp backup we have to remove password before rebooting to twrp (that's what i've been doing so far). when i remove password, fingerprints removed, Gpay cards...