Recent content by xda23

1. xda23

Thread is this thread for cricket LG escape 3

If it is does is there a rooting technique for the LG escape 3 without using a computer? If yes could someone please point me in right direction.I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. xda23

Thread Is there a root app like one-click to root

for I can root my T-mobile GS 7 without a computer. Thanks In advance!!!
  3. xda23

Post Is the note 7 bootloader locked

I didn't mean to hurt your guys feelings. Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  4. xda23

Post Is the note 7 bootloader locked

Lmao!!! I can't believe you guys actually bought one... Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  5. xda23

Thread Is the note 7 bootloader locked

Is the bootloader locked down real tight like the Gs 7? Thanks In advance!!! MOD EDIT: Please search before posting. THREAD CLOSED
  6. xda23

Thread Rooting

Is there a custom recovery out yet for the T-mobile samsung Galaxy s7? What's the best way to root the tmobile samsung Galaxy s7 for the first time.any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance!!! Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  7. xda23

Thread T-mobile version note 7 locked down

Can anyone confirm if the bootloader on the tmobile note 7 has a locked bootlooder.I'm guessing that it probably is locked but I need to confirm it first before buying one. Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  8. xda23

Post Tried to root, failed, total noon here.

Can I flash a custom kernel with flashfire? Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  9. xda23

Thread I have a question about fast chargers and fast charging charging blocks

Is 3.0 fast chargers the fastest charger that I can buy?what's the max output for a plug in fast charger and a fast charge charging block?and could somebody please recommend a decent one that's not to expensive.If it works good I don't mind paying extra.any help and input will be greatly...
  10. xda23

Post S7/US Variant, working root apps and programs.

What exactly is engboot and do you flash it with flashfire? Please explain. Thanks Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  11. xda23

Thread is anyone else getting screwed over by Samsung promotions

About my two phones buy one get one free G7 a day too early one day too early to tell Samsung will not honor my promotions. How nice huh that's right button like the last 6-7 phones were Samsung I won't buy another Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  12. xda23

Thread Root without a computer

Is it possible yet to root the tmobile G7 without a computer?If yes please help me gain root access. Thanks...
  13. xda23

Thread Has anyone went from the G7 to the m10

What device do you prefer and why? Thanks Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  14. xda23

Post [Discussion] Galaxy Note 7 Discussion Thread.

Is it confirmed that the bootloaders for u.s. carriers will all be locked down? I hope not this sucks. Sent from my SM-G930T using XDA-Developers mobile app
  15. xda23

Post I have never gotten Lte on my G7

What is good lock? And how do I know if it's installed or not?and how joy install it. Thanks