Recent content by xdadottts

1. X

Post TWRP Coral [Official]

Thanks bigbiff! ax562- your steps does work; &YES, no more font-colors Question? After fastboot/twrp, the "Mount" screen is asking for a password. I put my PIN/Screen lock password, but get "failed to decrypt user". When I remove the PIN /reboot/renter fastboot twrp, its fine. I put the PIN...
  2. X

Thanks ax562.. I shall try replicating your steps. TWRP has its own kernel and boot.img file too FWIW, sideloading the twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-coral.zip WORKS, touchscreen and all, but you loose root. It boots into LOS19.1 and then you do the patched Magisk all over again to ROOT...
  3. X

T.Y to GROOVYJOSHCLARK & ax562 @ax562 I would like details howto "use a usb wireless mouse (with usb c to a adapter) through the usb port" I downloaded scrcpy . I also installed the TWRP.apk, but it states: "Unable to locate recovery"-see scrnshot
  4. X

ok..latest TWRP is out! twrp-installer-3.7.0_12-0-coral.zip 28.9M 2022-10-02 23:34:15 UTC twrp-3.7.0_12-0-coral.img 64M 2022-10-02 23:34:11 UTC But when I fastboot boot twrp*.img , i get no touchscreen. Need "lzma" I downloaded Kirisakura-FLORAL_9.0.2.zip BTW, I'm using ...
  5. X

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Google Pixel 4 XL

Running: LOS ver: 19-20221002-NIGHTLY-coral & rooted @npjohnson or Super Devs: Is it ok to lock the bootloader after root & post LOS19.1 ?
  6. X

Confirmed "touch" is not functional using twrp-3.6.2-0-a12-coral.img Running: Build lineage_coral-userdebug 12SQ3aA-220705.004 LOS ver: 19-20221002-NIGHTLY-coral PIXEL 4 XL What is method to make backup of the running ROM as an image? Is there a cmd-line option?
  7. X

@GROOVYJOSHCLARK & Curiousn00b - load any OS - nothing would load until factory reset..now have A12 loaded... THANK-YOU ALL FOR THE ASISSTANCE! Are there other ROM's besides LOS19.1?
  8. X

@GROOVYJOSHCLARK..Absolutely not..Give me slack dudeThe point was to share the issue & what procedures I performed. The error: "Password. requires after device restarts" showed no solutions except for a posting with A8..when supposedly TWRP worked. I was on Los 18.1..now I cant even find...
  9. X

@Syntaxerror_s...Huh..trolling NOT...just seeking help..which you gave some good methods.. THANKS...shall try it..
  10. X

@xorrgnlusrx = YES, GOAL = accessing the data partition . (do you want to patch stock android 12 firmware boot.img ?, i can send you a12 stock firmware patched boot.img / or los 19 stock patched boot.img if that helps.) & Curiousn00b suggested: "Now for accessing the data...
  11. X

@npjohnson . T.Y. - "just rename magisk.apk to magisk.zip" I cannot access phone - "Why are you using 18.1? Didn't get around to it - phone now requests "Password required after device restarts" . - I cannot get in phone - I never set password - what is method to get RW access on phone? - What...
  12. X

@Curiousn00b ==Sorry man! just trying to post as much needed info as poss. - "maybe try flashing stock" <==initially phone came with A12, and I downgraded to A11 to put LOS 18.1 (Mar-2022). - Never had a password on device - So should I sideload the A12 over LOS19.1 ? - T.Y. for...
  13. X

@ Syntaxerror_s = T.Y., but prefer the 18.1 OFFICIAL build @ legend876 = ONLY 19.1 shows ; Initially as mentioned I was on LOS 18.1, then I "sideloaded the LOS 19.1--- then installed TWRP(lost- root) and locked the bootloader. Then fixed it via extract of...
  14. X

Hi, Just joined the forum. Some history first. 1. Was running LOS 18.1 OVER A-11. ROOTED with Magisk/ everything was smooth 2. Last Sat nite, plugged phone into charger 3. Woke up Sunday and phone now requests "Password required after device restarts" . Could not use phone day. Was on the road...