Recent content by xdausernl

1. xdausernl

Thread Who can help install/play Jazz Jack Rabbit 2 on Android 9?

I have 'secret files' and Magic Dosbox installed but do not know how to go ahead. What I want to get done is to install and run the game from external storage (flashdrive). More detailed info can be found 'here'. Who can help me to get it done?
  2. xdausernl

Post Who can help install/play Jazz Jack Rabbit 2 on Android 9?

I found some info at 'http://deat.tk/jazz2' and downloaded the required (zipped) files 'desktop' and 'android'. The extracted Android file contain the 'Jazz2.apk' file and in the 'Desktop' file there's the 'Jazz2' folder. From 'https://github.com/deathkiller/jazz2' I also downloaded the 'Jazz2'...
  3. xdausernl

Post [Samsung] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 / "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue"

It is quite easy to turn the device off, for that to happen you have to press and hold the on/off button. You'll see that the device will shutdown and try to reboot and then finally shuts down again and stay off, then release the on/off button. Are you sure trying to flash the correct firmware...
  4. xdausernl

Post [Samsung] Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T210 / "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue"

That depends on various things, such as the Android version, kernel and change ID. Than also the Odin version you've used and/or the settings during the attempt of flashing. I found that using the wrong Odin version on a particular Android version, that may prevent the flash of being...
  5. xdausernl

Thread Who can help install/play Jazz Jack Rabbit 2 on Android 9?

I have SM-T510, with SD-card as Extended storage. The 'secret files' and Magic Dosbox I installed on the SD-card using a cardreader. But now I don't know how to go ahead. What I want to get done is to install and run the game from external storage (flashdrive). Who can help me with detailed...
  6. xdausernl

Post How to fix crashing rooted Tab 3 sm-t210 WiFi, after F-secure being installed?

Today I quit trying to repair the Tab 3 device as hardware starts to fail. The combination 'power' with 'volume up/down' fails, then I guess it's game over. So I discarded the device and checked TechRadar for a new device where quatlity/price is right, combined with black friday offers I now...
  7. xdausernl

Thread How to fix crashing rooted Tab 3 sm-t210 WiFi, after F-secure being installed?

My tab 3 device is rooted with King0root, that worked well. I downloaded and installed the root app from Firefox when I was logged into the Tab3 because downloading from Odin in Windows did not work (due to driver problems). F-secure is installed from Google Play. Odin also didn't seem to work...
  8. xdausernl

Post [TUTORIAL] How To Extract Files From a TAR.MD5 Stock ROM (SPH-D710)

File extraction also possible by renaming stock ROM file I found that renaming the stock ROM file name from '*.tar.md5' to '*.tar' does also do the trick. There have been no issues with the md5 hash, but I was using Linux at the time. After renaming you can see the actual content of the renamed...
  9. xdausernl

Post Can I recover Tab3 7.0 Android 4.4.2 WiFi using Haimdall on FWUL and how is it done?

Meanwhile I think I found a possible cause for failure using Heimdall-Frontend. Heimdall-Frontend uses only extracted content of a stock ROM, in my case that's 10 files. Although the download of the 'system.img' file completed successfully and Heimdall-Frontend releases the connected device...
  10. xdausernl

Post [ROM] Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210/R Stock 4.4.2 KitKat Update

For some (unknown) reason, Odin3 nor JOdin3 doesn't seem to work for flashing my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 device. For that reason I tried Heimdall-Frontend, but to make that work you need to extract the content of a stock ROM first. Anyways, it still didn't lead to get my device into factory reset...
  11. xdausernl

Post Can I recover Tab3 7.0 Android 4.4.2 WiFi using Haimdall on FWUL and how is it done?

Thanks for your reply. But I came to Heimdall because Odin3 in Windows and even JOdin3 in Linux failed. My guess is that the installed system.img on the system partition the culprit was in this case, because the stock ROM was the correct one for my tablet. If you don't have the correct software...
  12. xdausernl

I have to edit the last post, because I can change the stock ROM file name as mentioned before and that did not cause any problems with the md5 hash. At this point, I can also download all files (10) succesfully from Heimdall with the Samsung tablet. The only problem is caused by replacing the...
  13. xdausernl

Thread How to force replacement of the system.img file?

With Heimdall I could successfully upload all 10 extracted files from stock ROM onto the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 device. But still after reboot, nothing seem te be changed though. After successfull download of most files, Heimdall disconnect the connected Samsung Galaxy Tab3 device and a few seconds...
  14. xdausernl

Post [Utility] Odin for Linux !!! (JOdin3 CASUAL)

Thanks Toby for your patience and effort. Do you know anyone who could help me out with this? Using Heimdall all extracted (10) files from the stock ROM can be successfully uploaded to the Samsung Galaxy Tab3 device. I see a status bar on both Heimdall as well as on the Samsung Galaxy Tab3...