Recent content by xdevilium

1. xdevilium

Post [Q] Set warranty bit -> dd to hide text ?

Bump. Don't do anything stupid, but don't give up! :)
  2. xdevilium

Post [Q] Andoird L

We need Google to publish (merge) their source code (AOSP, base of the ROM, human language for the ROM's computer code) to be able to easily modify it to suit our device's needs (drivers etc.)
  3. xdevilium

Post [rom][port][developers-only] miui v5 kitkat porting

Awesome, do you mind posting it here in English please?
  4. xdevilium

Thread Does anybody want to port Ubuntu Touch with me?

I have little experience with porting OSs, but I am a developer and experienced with computers. Anybody wants to join me?
  5. xdevilium

Post [Q][ROM][DEV] Ubuntu Touch 13.x for "Seranoltexx" phones?

Anybody? I would gladly help if somebody is willing to try this
  6. xdevilium

Post Nokia Portal app - permission to host?

Hi, I'm the developer :) Go for it bro :p
  7. xdevilium

Post [ROM] HUAWEI Ascend W1-U00 | v1.32 | Now available !!

yes[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ---------- Where can I find "HWDiagnosticApp"? Also will this work on Windows 8?
  8. xdevilium

Post [ROM] HUAWEI Ascend W1-U00 | v1.32 | Now available !!

Can I install WP8.1 with the Developer Preview program after using your ROM?
  9. xdevilium

Post [APP] Purrfect Browser - The Perfect Web Browser

Gonna add it now, thanks a lot :)
  10. xdevilium

Thank you so much! How do you like it for the rest? Any suggestions?
  11. xdevilium

Update #1 released! New features: • Store: • Browse, share and download plugins from reddit (www.reddit.com/r/purrfect) • Tabs • User Agents: • Pretend to be another browser: • Android • Firefox Mobile • Internet Explorer (IE) • Chrome Desktop • Firefox Desktop • Speed...
  12. xdevilium

Update coming this week New features to be available this week: • Store: • Browse, share and download plugins from www.reddit.com/r/purrfect • Tabs • User Agents: • Pretend to be another browser: • Android • Firefox Mobile • Chrome Desktop • Firefox Desktop • Speed and...
  13. xdevilium

Thread [APP] Purrfect Browser - The Perfect Web Browser

Purrfect Browser is of the best browsers in the Store, want a proof? Here is a list of features: • Scrape: • Scrape the website for content: • Save pictures • Save songs • Plugin support: • Users can create and share plugins • Search engine plugins • Scrape plugins • Install...
  14. xdevilium

Post [0.4] Nokia Portal - Install Nokia, HTC and LG apps on any WP8 device!

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/lumia-pusher/492cccf5-6352-4c77-8e5f-fd267bcddafb