• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by xdvs23

1. xdvs23

Post [TUTO][SM-A500] Install TWRP 3.0.0-1 on your Samsung Galaxy A5 (2015)

Where are the sources? Please add them to the OP.
  2. xdvs23

Post [Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

It's a big shame that there is no flash tool for non-windows systems and that samsung didn't simply use the common fastboot mechanism. Using Wine will likely not work as Odin does not detect any USB device in that environment.
  3. xdvs23

Post [ROM][A5000 | cheeseburger][8.1.X][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 (Oreo) for Oneplus 5

It is default behavior. If something is wrong with encryption the system will reboot into recovery and tell it to format data. This is what I did to prevent it: https://git.halogenos.org/halogenOS/android_system_core/commit/12ecf045b669722ab400ba30af784cadb6f863e1...
  4. xdvs23

Post [ROM][AOSP][18/08] halogenOS 8.1 for OnePlus 5

I'll take a closer look. If there really is an issue, I'll release a new build as soon as it is fixed. Edit: GPS works fine, just might take a bit to get fix. If you're in a car it can take up to 1 minute. The longer you use it the better it gets. If I find a way to improve it, I will.
  5. xdvs23

New update New release - halogenOS 8.1 for OnePlus 5 - 2018/08/18 Changelog: Merge CAF upstream (LA.UM.6.4.r1-10300-8x98.0) Speed up MTP Set westwood as default TCP congestion algorithm Improve performance and battery life Fix for a rare occasion of themes causing a bootloop Update kernel to...
  6. xdvs23

Alright, I'd suggest to try the upcoming build and report back. Thanks.
  7. xdvs23

Lags are normal for 5 minutes after the update because apps are optimizing. Wait a little while and it'll be smooth af. Next build should improve battery and performance.
  8. xdvs23

Post Galaxy Note9 System App,font,Framework Dump file (N960N)

I don't think you can because it seems to contain all properties set when booted up, not just the factory default ones.
  9. xdvs23

New update New release - halogenOS 8.1 for OnePlus 5 - 2018/08/13 Changelog: Update to Android 8.1 r42 (includes August security patches) Update launcher to latest version of Amir's Pixel Launcher Speed up animations (makes everything snappier) Performance optimizations Remove unnecessary...
  10. xdvs23

That was just a pure AOSP image. I uploaded it there as a highly experimental build just for testing purposes. Thanks for letting me know.
  11. xdvs23

As I said, it's from the system dump that was uploaded here.
  12. xdvs23

I posted it right above the message you quoted...
  13. xdvs23

In case you are looking for the properties to bypass a device check in some apps or games because you don't have a Note 9, here it is: in /system/build.prop: ro.product.manufacturer=samsung ro.product.model=SM-N960N ro.product.name=crownlteks ro.product.device=crownlteks...
  14. xdvs23

In case anyone is looking for a correctly formatted build.prop, I ran some sed over the buildprop.txt file of the full file dump linked above