Recent content by Xellerate

1. X

Post [APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

A way to keep the dynamic spot always enabled
  2. X

Post [APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Also is their anyway to put the app icons towards the right of the box/spot, the notch is right where the logo is so I don't see it
  3. X

Is their anyway to keep the dynamic spot always on
  4. X

the ability to switch which side the icon is at
  5. X

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][HowTo]Pushing an OTA.zip Update with ADB Sideload - via Recovery - via Local Update

If you go on nothing discord and put that error maybe they can help
  6. X

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][HowTo]Pushing an OTA.zip Update with ADB Sideload - via Recovery - via Local Update

Here is what someone on the nothing discord said to do and it worked dont sideload Create a folder named “ota” (without the quotes) at the root of the internal storage of your phone. Then copy the update ZIP file to that folder. Dial `*#*#682#*#* `to open up the offline update tool. You can...
  7. X

You don't need to use ADB to sideload an OTA, the nothing phone contains an OTA updater In the phones os already, the only thing you need the computer for is to move the OTA to the phone
  8. X

Post General Nothing Phone 1 OS 1.1.4 with Ear 1 Integation 17 September 2022

When does the UK version of the update usually come out
  9. X

Thread Question Miui themes app on nothing os

Is their any way to install and run miui themes app on nothing os and actually work without crashing
  10. X

Post Question Weird charging glitch

I've tried the one provided by nothing, and the one that came with Samsung, it could be an os issue in which case I might flash the stock image then update
  11. X

Thread Question Weird charging glitch

Although their doesn't appear to be any problems with the charging, for some reason when i put my phone on charge [Using samsung fast charger 40W] it will play the charging vibration and notification multiple times before it stops, the most its happened to me is around 3 times, just wondering if...
  12. X

Post Question Developing an application that would allow me to do anything with the Glyphs. Inputs and ideas needed.

Isn't someone already developing one this is the link: [APP] [ROOT] Glyph Control [Phone (1)]
  13. X

Post How To Guide Nothing Phone (1) - Unlock & Root [ GUIDE ][ HowTo ]

For some reason when trying to run payload-dumper-go on Mac I get a unhandled operation type : SOURCE_COPY error and all the extracted images are zero bytes
  14. X

Post General Nothing phone not working with samsung charger

It says on the output it's 9.0V = 15.0W or 5.0V = 10.0W, but even after the update it still charges normally