Recent content by xenakis

1. xenakis

Post Verizon MotoX 2014 on TMobile?

Did you enable data roaming? I have a pure edition and data roaming has to be enabled to work with T-mobile. Probably the same with the Verizon variant.
  2. xenakis

Post Warranty replace through HTC or Verizon?

Thank you everyone for your advice. Yesterday I ended up going with HTC and got my replacement today. It was $29, which covered next day shipping to me and a three day return label for my old phone which I have 10 days to send back to them. Verizon would definitely have been cheaper but it was...
  3. xenakis

Thread Warranty replace through HTC or Verizon?

Hello. My One's battery is crapping out, goes down to 30% then turns off. Sometimes it makes it down to the teens before turning off. Called HTC, they will replace it overnight for $29. Verizon will also replace it for a little less. Any opinion on who to go with for replacement? I'll probably...
  4. xenakis

Post [KERNEL][VZW][4.4.3] ★☆ Kangaroo Kernel ☆★ 04 OCT | v068

Installed v085 last night and twice today after unlocking the phone audio would not wok. Though volume was on and turned up, nothing was coming from speakers, ringtones or audio from music/videos. Rebooting fixed the problem both times. I am running stock/rooted 4.4.2 and had Kangaroo Control...
  5. xenakis

Post KK to JB?

You can tether in KK, even latest, no need to go back to JB. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2576548 or install a rom with tethering already enabled. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
  6. xenakis

Post [KERNEL][VZW][4.4.3] ★☆ Kangaroo Kernel ☆★ 04 OCT | v068

Thank you for the great work on this kernel! Looking forward to the bluetooth fix. Sent from my HTC6500LVW
  7. xenakis

Post How to S-On my Verizon HTC One on KK 4.4.2

You might not be currently rooted, but Scotty should be able to help you out on that thread. Maybe temp root from Weaksauce may be needed, not sure. Post back if you reach a dead end. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  8. xenakis

Post How to S-On my Verizon HTC One on KK 4.4.2

You don't need to S-on again to accomplish what you want. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2470340 Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  9. xenakis

Thread [Q] App drawer problem

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with my app drawer. Every once in a while, when I open my app drawer it comes up darkened (see image below). It happens about once or twice a day. Closing and reopening the drawer makes it return to normal. I'm running stock rooted 4.4.2. It started...
  10. xenakis

Post Working Tap and Pay In Google Wallet

Strange. Did you uninstall whatever version you had and reinstalled from the Play store? I have not used CM11 on my phone, but have you checked if others that have have a working wallet? EDIT: I stand corrected. See post below. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  11. xenakis

Post [Q] HTC ONE m7 help!!!

Come on, don't give the guy the usual "wrong forum, can't help you" crap, especially if you know how to get him on his feet again or at least the right direction. PileNick, sounds like you got an Orange UK phone. cmlusco is right, so go to...
  12. xenakis

Post Working Tap and Pay In Google Wallet

Any Kit Kat rom should work without the need for a modified app. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  13. xenakis

Post [Q] Verizon network tethering afer root with Firewater

You can also tether on stock. See http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2576548 Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  14. xenakis

Post [MOD] Enable HOTSPOT for 4.4.3 Sense 6.0 ( 5.28.605.2 update ) 09/05/2014

Well, it works great! I had made the same changes to default.xml, but was not working because of wrong file permissions. Duh. Changing them to 644 fixed it. Lesson learned! Again, thanks for your help. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app
  15. xenakis

Post [MOD] Enable HOTSPOT for 4.4.3 Sense 6.0 ( 5.28.605.2 update ) 09/05/2014

Awesome! Thanks for fixing this. I'm out and about tonight but will try it in the morning. Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app