• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Xenotaph

1. X

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][T710][T715][T810][T815] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [UNOFFICIAL]

I might wait and try a new havoc if that shows up to see if solves the problem, I guess it could also be a HW problem that only shows up. One question though, do you use gapps? If you do, which bundle? It could be what's causing the reboots, but I do like gapps, so I will probably use Android 9...
  2. X

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46][T710][T715][T810][T815] AospExtended ROM V6.7 [UNOFFICIAL]

@bmwdroid Nope, no android 10 versions have been stable, I've tried RROS(8.6.X), AOSP-extended(7.3) and Havoc(3.12) as well. They work for a couple of hours and then they do some sort of soft reboot.
  3. X

Ah yes, of course, I did mean you @bmwdroid , all the rom's I've managed to find do tend to go into a boot loop, which usually resolves itself after a while but is quite annoying if you are in the middle of something.
  4. X

Could you send me a link as well? I've tried a bunch of different roms and none of them are particularly stable.
  5. X

Post HOWTO get Eduroam working

Chalmers University of Technology uses Thawte premium server certificate for authentication. What you need to do is this, go to Thawtes website and download their certificates: (Apparently I cannot post links, but just google for "thawte root certificate" the file is at www dot thawte dot com...