Recent content by xflowy

1. X

Post Comdirect photoTAN app detecting root

Just installed Shamiko and configured the denylist, left enforce off and still getting the "root detected" message in the phototan app. Yes, cleared cache prior to it. Whats wrong here? The normal comdirect app is working (and worked prior to Shamiko too). Do i need to install LSPosed for...
  2. X

Post Comdirect photoTAN app detecting root

guys.. im on android 12 stock and rooted with a pixel 6 pro. somehow just zygisk, denylist and safety fix doesnt work any more. any ideas? :) thanks!
  3. X

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 12] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 6 Pro Thread

somehow i cant search the thread in this app, so.. is there an option for long press power button to enable flashlight?
  4. X

Post Question Low microphone volume

same for me. came from a o+ 7t and thought i would finally escape the bad sound qualitiy odyssey with the pixel. but nope, still getting hate from everybody on whatsapp cause my voice msgs are low volume and muffled. wtf is this?
  5. X

Post Question Got some permanent stains on the Display

what u mean? the stains are not removable. the coating seems to be gone at this area. i didnt try the suggestion yet to completely redo the coating :)
  6. X

can u upload a photo of yours? Since i dont trink alcohol thats pretty unlikely, but yea, sth must have spilled over there but i have no idea what tbh.
  7. X

Thanks mate. But im pretty sure these are tiny "holes" in the top layer of the display.
  8. X

Thread Question Got some permanent stains on the Display

Hey everbody, I got some stains on the display that cannot be removed any more. If you move over them with the finger tip, you can feel a unevenness down. I have no idea where they could have been from. What do u guys think. Im usually really careful with my smartphone.
  9. X

Post Question Google lately sending out a replacement device only once?

so no one here who got a second replacement device?
  10. X

Sadly i am not on twitter :/ perhaps someone can take over here?
  11. X

I know right. I buying from Google since the nexus days. And getting a replacement has never been an issue. But there seems to be a change in poilicies. Thats why I'm asking, if someone got a second replacement device, cause I think that is were the cutoff is now.
  12. X

Thread Question Google lately sending out a replacement device only once?

Hey guys, I issued a complaint about my 6 Pro (purchased from the Google Store in November) some weeks ago due to it having connection loss, GPS never pointing me in the direct direction (and some other things), got an replacement device, that randomly rebooted like 5 times in the first 2 days...
  13. X

Thread Question Why am I having this wakelock? (Google Photos app)

Hey, I get a decent amount and decent time (always top 3) of this *job*/com.google.android.apps.photos/com.google.android.libraries.social.async.BackgroundTaskJobService wakelock every cycle, although I am not uploading anything from the gallery. Any ideas? :)
  14. X

Post Development [Kernel][03.05.2022][Android 12.1.0][Android 12.1.0 QPR Beta 2] Kirisakura 2.4.0 for Pixel 6/Pro aka "RAVIOLE"

I didnt say it wasnt fine. I just said, it could be snappier :) Did u try/compare the despair kernel?
  15. X

Post Development [Kernel][03.05.2022][Android 12.1.0][Android 12.1.0 QPR Beta 2] Kirisakura 2.4.0 for Pixel 6/Pro aka "RAVIOLE"

hey man! thanks for the reply! i can confirm that there is nothing running in the background causing this. i just tested with despair again.. and its somehow snappier. any ideas what this could be?