Recent content by xiaobai112220

1. X

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][sagit][7.1] LineageOS 14.1

of course dirty flash is fine. maybe you don't have to, but I extract all of blobs from miui 7.11.2,that one would be best.
  2. X

1103 with new kernel source is available now! No major bugs currently,Download and enjoy it!
  3. X

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][sagit][8.0] LineageOS 15.0

Yes. Maybe both, and in fact, they have only little differences on device layer,so after I fixed bugs on lineage, I can pick this to mokee.
  4. X

No,I think manifest.xml is more likely to "check" if this function works well,not "make" this function works well.
  5. X

new builds 1024 is available now. this build adds swap button feature enjoy it~
  6. X

So I should wait until some others move this thread?
  7. X

So I should waiting until some others move this thread?
  8. X

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][sagit][8.0] LineageOS 15.0

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within...
  9. X

fix of this situation is simple: remove /persist/fpc/calibration_image.pndat I use this to distinguish fp sensors.and it's only useful for fpc. if you're goodix,this file is useless and shouldn't have.
  10. X

I am a little sorry about this,because this rom is compiled by my friend and I forgot to let him checkout all files. solution has posted on #662 You can replace the /data/misc/wifi/hostapd.conf with https://github.com/thune-xiaobai/android_device_xiaomi_sagit/blob/cm-14.1/wifi/hostapd.conf but...
  11. X

New build(1013) is available now. This time, for fpc users,they may don't need to pacth the system. and selinux is enforcing now. because of the touchscreen firmware update issue, you'd better reboot your phone after you "flash and boot to system".
  12. X

Finally I find where the problem lies. try replace all crlf on eol with lf.this should work~
  13. X

I think it's only an option that makes no sense.two major resons: 1. kernel for mi5 doesn't support fbe,unless they make a backport link Nexus. 2. It's not enabled on fstab.qcom. All above you can reference this: https://source.android.com/security/encryption/file-based anyway,you can hackup...
  14. X

Seems something wrong with /data/misc/wifi/hostapd.conf. Try to replace it with hostapd_default.conf from stock?