• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Xiaomi17

1. Xiaomi17

Post General REDMI NOTE 10 PRO GLOBAL 12.5.8 STABLE UPDATE (SEPTEMBER)

Hello, what is the "New fingerprints options" novelty?
  2. Xiaomi17

Post Can I install official rom from other region?

I received at the moment 12.5.1 (still under Orange operator rom) just before I unlock and flash, as if by chance. But I will still unlock the bootloader and flash, so I will have the latest version and then above all, I will have the updates faster.
  3. Xiaomi17

Okay, so the only thing to do is to put the password of the Mi account with which I unlocked the bootloader (if asked at startup)? Anyway, I'm the sole owner, I bought it in June, it's just in case. Another thing, once I unlock the bootloader with Mi Unlock, and my data is erased, and therefore...
  4. Xiaomi17

Oh okay. So if I am able to switch from one EEA version to another EEA version without a mobile operator in order to have the updates in advance, I can also switch if I want from an EEA to a rom Taiwan, for example, or from EEA to an MI (global) ? And another question, I had heard that as the...
  5. Xiaomi17

Okay, so to recap: I unlock with Mi Flash Unlock (there is a week left), then I flash my ROM for my Redmi Note 10 Pro "12.5.4.0 RKFEUXM" with Mi Flash while selecting "Clean All and Lock" , and the flash should go smoothly with the bootloader locked again after reboot? In short, the only ones...
  6. Xiaomi17

Hello, so you went from a Global rom (MI) to a Taiwan rom (TW)? I personally have a Redmi Note 10 Pro (in version 12.0.6.0, RKFEUOR), and I would like to change to a version 12.5.4.0 in RKFEUXM. Logically, I will be in the same region since I am going from an EEA (EU) rom to an EEA rom (also...