Recent content by xlxfoxxlx

1. xlxfoxxlx

Post [ROM][10]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Coral][Flame][Official]

We use Crowdin for translations, can head over to https://crowdin.com/project/illusionproject to get started.
  2. xlxfoxxlx

New weeklies are up and Flame has now joined in on the fun. OP has been updated with links.
  3. xlxfoxxlx

There was a commit missing in the last build that caused issues with fi, should be fixed in the next build
  4. xlxfoxxlx

lol i run this rom on my dd just fine. battery is fine and never had a dropped call but have fun elsewhere then. i am usually always available to answer on our telegram group if im ever needed but sorry i tend to forget to check here since i have much more real things going on. for all the...
  5. xlxfoxxlx

Sorry there was an issue with the builds getting uploaded. They are being reran right now and should be up shortly.
  6. xlxfoxxlx

Ok so i will be running the update here shortly, if you get a notification from updater please do not download as it wont save. Instead download the latest from https://aosip.dev/coral when it is up. The boot image that you will need to flash first is here flash that in bootloader and then boot...
  7. xlxfoxxlx

Newest update is up (7/23) and includes many changes to device, we are now building vendor instead of including stock so thorough testing is needed. Cts is fixed to pass with magisk hide. Some time this week I will be doing a mid week release for coral that will require flashing a boot image and...
  8. xlxfoxxlx

yea you should be fine to just dirty flash the rom over as long as you didnt do any do any serious damage lol
  9. xlxfoxxlx

updater saves them to "/data/aosip_updates" ahh yea so after the updater installs the update before you reboot, go to magisk manager and select the install to inactive slot (After OTA) option and you will be rooted when you reboot
  10. xlxfoxxlx

Oh an option to choose to show your choice of 3button/pill/q-gesture
  11. xlxfoxxlx

Humm maybe I'm confused but they show under keyboard for me as I'm typing this.
  12. xlxfoxxlx

I'm a little late but new build is up. Check changelog in updater for latest changes.
  13. xlxfoxxlx

Yeah just sideloading without wiping anything is fine when you are just updating
  14. xlxfoxxlx

yea i normally will but was asleep when they posted so forgot to lol
  15. xlxfoxxlx

glad to hear the no-gapps is working fine, we plan to keep to a weekly release on tues(us)/wed(india)