Recent content by Xmoose

1. Xmoose

Post Z ultra as hdmi host

I was thinking of using it on the go Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
  2. Xmoose

Not that buddy...I was asking if there was a way to use our phone as the host.. U know use an hdmi camera and see pics on our phone... Like in a situation when we don't have an hdmi tv.. And I want this phone to act as one... Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
  3. Xmoose

Cmon guys....no one knows these things???
  4. Xmoose

Thread Z ultra as hdmi host

So I've my new ZU and I find it pretty good... And I saw the Intel compute stick and thought about using it on the phone...so my question is can we use the phone as an hdmi host.. I know it can be coupled with an hdmi TV using MHL... Are there any possibilities to use the phone as an hdmi tv...
  5. Xmoose

Post XZU C6806 Hard Brick. Unbrick?

Obviously a soft brick...download the correct ftf and use flashtool... I guess you'd recover for sure Sent from my C6802 using XDA Free mobile app
  6. Xmoose

Thread modifying my works

hello XE users... i am the guy who made the noz and xboost roms for xperia E series. right now i do not own the device and won't be able to do any more developments for that device.but still i am pretty sure there are many other skilled people working on it. but if someone needs any of my works...
  7. Xmoose

Post Updated [XE Single/dual][ROM][XBOOST]with ics recovery kernel

Actually to get the reovery... Extract the boot.img from base rom ..and flash it using flashtool fastboot mode... Then flash the rom.. Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  8. Xmoose

sorry for the late reply...i was not available last days.. see....if u are a normal user...soundenhancement are great.. otherwise...if u know how to manage things..use viper....if u don't know how to set EQ graphs,control reverbations and all...i recoommend soundenhancement....anyway viper has...
  9. Xmoose

Whatever meathod you use to flash the kernel..... If there are bugs or incompatibility in kernel..... Errors will happen..... UltraGamerHD please see if u can find some solution mate.... I can't currently unlock my bl.... Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  10. Xmoose

Post [Q] Xperia E will not charge

just flash the stock kernel..
  11. Xmoose

Guys with problems.... XboosT doesn't have any bugs... Seriously there weren't any... And if any occours.. It's possiblydue to conflict with the kernel..... I cannot diagnose it due to locked bl... So i'd ask to reflash stock kernel... Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  12. Xmoose

How long since these errors started?? Were these there in the beginning? Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  13. Xmoose

How long have u been using the rom? Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  14. Xmoose

Post [Xperia E Ss/Ds][ics] Translucent statusbar

The Ics works fine on singles too.... :p Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app
  15. Xmoose

Post [Xperia E Ss/Ds][ics] Translucent statusbar

If it doesn't work in single...it won't possibly work on dual... Sent from my C1605 using xda app-developers app