Recent content by xnifex

1. xnifex

Post Google pixelA Question

If you buy an unlocked version it will support any SIM card
  2. xnifex

Post Is Pixel 3a G020G sim unlocked?

https://www.reddit.com/r/GooglePixel/comments/bm0sjl/unlike_pixel_3_pixel_3a_has_multiple_variants/ G020G is sim unlocked if bought through Google or a store that specifically says its unlocked. If you buy it from Tmobile/Sprint/AT&T it'll be sim locked. The verizon specific model is a...
  3. xnifex

Post Upgrade from Pixel XL?

OG XL: 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm (6.09 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) 3a: 151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2 mm (5.96 x 2.76 x 0.32 in) 3a XL: 160.1 x 76.1 x 8.2 mm (6.30 x 3.00 x 0.32 in) The 3a XL is much taller than the OG XL & that's what I did not want. While the 3a XL is practically the same width, it's taller &...
  4. xnifex

Post Upgrade from Pixel XL?

Everyone here keeps saying they went from the OG XL to the 3a XL. I went from the OG XL to the regular 3a since they are similar in footprint. I don't regret it & I didn't want the XL because it was just too big.
  5. xnifex

Post Double tap to check: old version with dark screen?

Unfortunately no, the ambient display is gone as a double tap to wake feature. It'll only show if you have Always on Display turned on. It's dumb that they got rid of this. On the OG Pixel it's also removed in Android 10, but they didn't add in Always on Display to it.
  6. xnifex

Post AOD only on when new notification?

Yes that profile will work without root. You will have to connect your phone to a computer & enable the write secure settings permission via ADB for Tasker though, which is easy.
  7. xnifex

Post how to stop System out of date update pop-up

Just letting you know, if it pops up & you accidentally hit the update button, turn off wifi & data, then clear the cache/storage on Google Play Services to stop the update.
  8. xnifex

Post Android Q to Pie downgrade?

If I remember correctly, you'll need to flash using the flash-all script so that it overwrites everything.
  9. xnifex

Post [APP] Pixel Pulse for ambient display

I'm curious how ninja mode is supposed to work on Android 10. For me it won't show any notifications when in ninja mode. Everything else works perfectly. I did try it on my og pixel xl on android pie with actual ambient display mode & man this app works wonders on pie. such a dumb thing for...
  10. xnifex

Post [APP] Pixel Pulse for ambient display

I'm curious how ninja mode is supposed to work on Android 10. For me it won't show any notifications when in ninja mode. Everything else works perfectly. *edit*: oh man, just tried it on my og pixel xl on android pie with actual ambient display mode & man this app works wonders on pie. such a...
  11. xnifex

Post Possibilty of Data/Storage Recovery?

Your biggest issue is going to be the fact that the storage is encrypted. So even if you do wipe the phone, I don't think anything will be recoverable since it won't be readable.
  12. xnifex

Post [APP][Xposed][1.6.5]Snapprefs - The ultimate Snapchat-utility [9.21.1.0] [JB-M]

Snapchat pretty much just takes a screenshot of what your viewfinder is seeing
  13. xnifex

Post Tasker Project to control Philips Hue bulbs using Ok Google commands (no root)

Where did you get the autovoice widget?
  14. xnifex

Post [APP] Droid Turbo Widget

ha if that's the case i can't wait to see it for phoenix in the summer when it's 100-120f for the day.
  15. xnifex

Post [APP] Droid Turbo Widget

saw a friend's droid turbo with this & just had to have it! working on my 2014 moto x. thanks!!