• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by xreactx

1. X

Post Question Root Mi 11 Ultra

I flashed it separately on the second attempt for 12.5.3. The first time I tried flashing the patched boot.img I was greeted with an error.
  2. X

Post Question Rear display

I would like to use it to answer with speaker or decline calls. Also use it for quick responses to text.
  3. X

Post Question Did anyone receive 12.5 stable update?

The last update I had to flash both slots separately fastboot flash boot_a.... Then again for boot_b...
  4. X

Transfer the boot.img onto your phone, then use the magisk app to patch the image. Finally, transfer it back to your desktop and use the fastboot command to flash both "a" and "b" slots. I.e. fastboot flash boot_ab (patched boot.img)
  5. X

I'm on 12.5.3 (eu ROM + Rooted). It does feel snappier.
  6. X

Thread Question Rear display

In the leaked videos, the user was able to show the homescreen with icons on the rear display. Was that any early MIUI version option only?
  7. X

Post Question Mi 11Ultra blocked in fastboot loop

You'd have to ask him. I would just wait the week and have him on standby. You will likely brick it when flashing the xiaomi.eu ROM. I dont know if flashing the official Global ROM would brick it.
  8. X

Caveat: I bricked my device like many others after unlocking the bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM. I had to have a authorized EDL account holder flash a factory ROM (in my case I had a China variant flashed with the Global ROM), after which I flashed xiaomi.eu latest stable ROM and then...
  9. X

Yes. I patched my boot.img with magisk, then flashed it using "fastboot flash boot_ab magisk_patched(boot.img file name).omg"
  10. X

Post Question Owners of the Chinese version who have upgraded to the European.

I'm not sure. I just flashed xiaomi.eu ROM 12.5.2 successfully.
  11. X

Post Question Owners of the Chinese version who have upgraded to the European.

I already updated to the latest OTA; however, I am still left with a Mi 11 Ultra stuck in fastboot.
  12. X

Post Global Rom on Chinese device

I no longer have the Find X2 Pro. I got annoyed with the Chinese apps and playstore crashes.
  13. X

Post Official Sony Xperia 1 II cases where to find?

My Spigen Rugged Armor case just arrived today. I am very happy with its build materials, I just need my pre-ordered phone to arrive!
  14. X

Post carbon fibre kevlar case for Oppo find x2 pro

I received mine a few days ago. I purchased it two months ago. China's connex shipping is terribly slow. Great looking case though.