Recent content by xSe7eNx

1. xSe7eNx

Post Question Unlocking bootloader will disable the camera?

Hi. Total noob here and total shot in the dark, but do any of you have this in your debug menus? And could this help with the camera issue? (Galaxy Z Fold 3 Unlocked) Screenshot Edit: spelling
  2. xSe7eNx

Post Success! 5G Working on DEMO LG Wing.

How did you flash it!?
  3. xSe7eNx

Post Any Idea on root/unlocked booatloader?

So if I patch a boot.img with magisk and use magisk to flash could that... possibly... Work?
  4. xSe7eNx

Post Launcher choice

Allow ruthless to be set as a second screen app. On the second screen select ruthless launcher. Then, swipe up and hold to bring up recent apps. Then pin the ruthless launcher. You should be set after that šŸ˜
  5. xSe7eNx

Post LG Wing development??

I love this phone. We NEED to root this phone boys.
  6. xSe7eNx

Post Launcher choice

Ruthless launcher works great and allows you to change the bottom screen launcher as well ;3
  7. xSe7eNx

Post Root Access?

Adb reboot fastboot works for me. US T-mobile
  8. xSe7eNx

I'm from the US and I have a LOT of different simcards and swapping between them I have managed to change from the T-Mobile boot logo to an LG one. I've also managed to access both fastbootd and recovery (using a Linux setup) and I'm thinking we can sideload magisk fellas. Do you think while in...
  9. xSe7eNx

I also have an oem unlock toggle option. I have a tmobile version, but I am using a mint mobile sim in it and it works just fine without ever having to use the tmobile unlock app (somehow). That being said bim getting ready to see If I can get adb to recognize my phone in a sec. I'll let y'all...