Recent content by Xspeed

1. Xspeed

Post [JB][P] Physical Button Master Control 4.1 confusing2

@yuhrim I suppose you should use something like Tasker for more advanced actions. You can easily call Tasker actions from PBMC.
  2. Xspeed

Post What is the replacement of xposed module repository?

Oh snap, I didn't notice the date, my bad :P
  3. Xspeed

Post What is the replacement of xposed module repository?

Did you also ask about the upload/download issues, by any chance?
  4. Xspeed

@Extreemator That may be a good suggestion, but could you give some use examples?
  5. Xspeed

@quadrplax Some ROMs might use custom delay for the power key press to show the menu. Since you cannot customize the long press duration in PBMC yet you have, again, two ways: 1. Call an external app capable of opening the menu 2. Craft a custom intent URI action that opens the menu Same for...
  6. Xspeed

@quadrplax Glad you like the module! If you want to keep original button functions there are two ways to achieve that: 1. Disable the "Cancel original key functions" option in chain settings 2. Create new chains that mimics the functions, like: hold power 1s -> power menu hold power, release...
  7. Xspeed

@kim319 I looked at your Debug Log and I see the problem. The module is not compatible with Android 10 yet, but I should be able to update it soon.
  8. Xspeed

Post [XZp] rooted kernel hiding bootloader unlock with working fota

Could someone reupload kernel-G8141-47.2.A.10.107-hideunlock.zip ? AFH returns no mirrors error.
  9. Xspeed

amplatfus Infy_AsiX To be completely honest, I don't put effort into implementing settings import mechanisms between versions with major changes. Sorry for that. Thanks for reporting guys! I got this issue fixed for next release. romracer Lilith Senliast I currently don't own a Q device, so...
  10. Xspeed

Post [MAGISK] [MODULE] Webview Switcher

My device (Xperia X) also died, currently looking for a way to undo the damage without completely reflashing everything from scratch. EDIT: I found the issue, the post-fs-data.sh script breaks the overlays.xml file: <item packageName="${OL}" userId="0" targetPackageName="android"...
  11. Xspeed

I don't understand what you said. What is is the issue? Please, More Information. I see clearly that your device indeed processes key presses differently than expected. I'll contact you later when I have a fix ready to test. I am using Spotify as I type this and other people use it too. Check...
  12. Xspeed

I just posted a new version (4.1 confusing2) with a few bugs fixed, like the diagram saving one, among others. Also two new types of conditions got added, input method state and screen rotation. With those you can create a volume key mappings to make them act as arrow keys during typing text...
  13. Xspeed

amplatfus Now I see the problem, you're using EdXposed in whitelist mode. PBMC is a system hooking module, so it requires you to add "Android System" to the whitelist. Otherwise nothing will work at all. Also, I managed to locate the saving problem. It happens when you exit the chain diagram...
  14. Xspeed

Lazaroth lugia19 iiSAHAMii Could you post exact steps to reproduce the saving issue? Or is it extremely random? Post the LogCat. Seems your Android may be processing bluetooth key presses differently. Maybe I'll be able to figure something out. The log is too small, go to the developer options...
  15. Xspeed

Post [Oreo][FW .118][SUZU] Xposed Framework Fix

Out of curiosity, what in those original JARs is making Xposed not work? In other words, what is patched?