Recent content by xsteven77x

1. xsteven77x

Post [discontinued][ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-12.1 [05 MAY 2020]

Dude, I thank you from the bottom of my heart... sincerely, for still supporting his piece of **** device that some of us are stuck with LOL. You make using this piece of garbage tolerable and if I wasn't an unemployed loser right now, I would tip you some money from here to the moon. Instead...
  2. xsteven77x

Post Recommend a not laggy ROM for HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

That's interesting. I have also test drove all the latest current Ron's we have and it ended up being the best with my setup. As we all know, performance is going to vary widely depending on what apps you have installed etc etc, so I'm telling you this for no other reason than to say that it's...
  3. xsteven77x

Post Recommend a not laggy ROM for HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

LineageOS seems to be the best IMHO.
  4. xsteven77x

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for the HTC One M8

That's where they are going to end up anyways. Once any of those apps get an update, the update always goes on the data partition so before long they're all going to end up there anyways. Just pointing that out.
  5. xsteven77x

Post [CLOSED][BETA][2018.7.19] Magisk v16.7 (1671)

Working great htc one M83 latest lineageos nighties. Does NOT and has not worked for awhile when put into core only mode. No biggie just putting it out there :)
  6. xsteven77x

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for the HTC One M8

Ive been having gyro issues too. I usually just turn on auto rotate until i reboot for the display issues. Thankfully it hasn't impacted any games or software i need to run so i don't know how much further than that it goes.
  7. xsteven77x

Post AT&T Stock Backups, Recoveries, OTAs and Radio IMGs

Oh ok thanks for the tip!
  8. xsteven77x

Post AT&T Stock Backups, Recoveries, OTAs and Radio IMGs

This thread (maybe whole device?) has been tossed in the trash by the dev community unfortunately. Just Google and their are still new bread crumbs here and there.
  9. xsteven77x

Post LGk7 LGMS330 Service menu/Hidden menu

That really didn't' answer the question though of how to change or enable the bands. Or at least I didn't see it in there when i dug around.
  10. xsteven77x

Post [DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL] CM-12.1 [22 Nov 2016]

Am i the only one who noticed we went from a build dated the 9th back to the 3rd? Anyone care to shed some light?
  11. xsteven77x

Post [DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL] CM-12.1 [22 Nov 2016]

For anyone who has been awake to reality, with chuckle at the irony of that statement. It looks so ridiculous on the surface but anyone "in the know" already will know that statement is fairly true.
  12. xsteven77x

Post [discontinued][ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Fire Nexus ROM [26 MAY 2019]

This looks awesome. Going to give it a shot now. Thanks a lot!
  13. xsteven77x

Post EXE/ZIP RUU M8_VZW 5.0.1 (s-off only)(StageFrightPatched)(newest)

Thanks my man. We all appreciate you still taking care of us even though many have moved on from this phone. :)