Recent content by xtc_24

1. xtc_24

Post Weather gone from At a Glance widget

Thanks a million dude! This worked like a charm. It has been annoying couple of months :( rigorously looking for solutions I stumbled upon this forum though my device isn't Pixel3XL. Cannot thank you enough..really!!
  2. xtc_24

Post This is the BEST NOTE 9 Screen Protector RINGKE DUAL EASY FILM

Ok first things first...this is hands down the best screen protector I've had on my device! The clarity is superb, fingers glide smoothly on surface, 0 issues with S-pen and unless you look closely you'll never noticed you have a screen protector installed.
  3. xtc_24

Post This is the BEST NOTE 9 Screen Protector RINGKE DUAL EASY FILM

Hate the Spigen NeoFlex i got on my device rn. Getting Ringke one in a couple of days. Hopefully this will feel better.
  4. xtc_24

Post One UI Pie rounded corners

Agree with OP. Needs some sort of option to choose the corner radius
  5. xtc_24

Post Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) OFFICIAL OneUI/Pie beta (NO ROOT/CUSTOM ROM TALK!!!)

Hey all is there anywhere to keep track of the updates roll out for different regions? I just got mine (saudi arabia), before setting up my device I've just completed upgrading oct, nov and dec...
  6. xtc_24

Post [ROM][Pie - 9.0.0_r42][OFFICIAL - 21/06/2019] StatiXOS

New stable build is around the corner! If you haven't got on the test build yet, I'd highly suggest to wait a couple of days.
  7. xtc_24

What gapps would you guys advise for 9/19 build? Eziogapps or opengapps with aroma?
  8. xtc_24

Probably the reason why I haven't moved to StatixOS but I will once the dev drops stable build here
  9. xtc_24

Post Android Builders Collective - [Learn][Build][Share]

Running Aug build with June GApps without any issues here...
  10. xtc_24

Dirty flashed on mine, works mint as usual...make sure no security pattern or fingerprint is enabled and any subs overlay disabled & deleted before dirty flashing
  11. xtc_24

Is there any workaround for calendar app not showing dynamic icon? Date stuck at 31st. Tried different icon packs but no luck.
  12. xtc_24

Anyone having issues with google now panel not appearing (swipe right to access from homescreen) on 31/3 angler build? Everytime it doesn't work I have to go into launcher settings to disable it then enable it again to work. Coming from dirty flash on previous March build.
  13. xtc_24

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/fonts-flashable-zips-t3219827