Recent content by xuso

1. xuso

Post [Install image] Marshmallow 6.0 for XT 1097/XT1092

All went fine, except I got no signal :/ Edit: Solved flashing again modem from XT1092 If anyone has the same problem: Download link: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AK1vSgIUd-5vS_o&cid=5117321BFFB8C764&id=5117321BFFB8C764!135&parId=root&action=locate And then: 'fastboot flash modem...
  2. xuso

Post [RETAIL/OTA] [OFFICIAL] [Android 5.1] [EU XT1092] [LPE23.32-25.1] [RETEUALL]

Do I need to unlock the bootloader or wipe data to do that?
  3. xuso

Post [RETAIL/OTA] [OFFICIAL] [Android 5.1] [EU XT1092] [LPE23.32-25.1] [RETEUALL]

Will this work in a "22.121.1.victara_retde.retdeall.en.DE retde"?
  4. xuso

Post XT1092 Lollipop OTA [LXE22.46-19]

Yes, I know, but it means that now we can unlock the bootloader right from the developer options? I suppose it means that you have to enable that check before trying to unlock the bootloader, right?
  5. xuso

What means OEM unlocking?
  6. xuso

Is it necessary to unlock the bootloader in order to do this process?
  7. xuso

Me too. The changelog only says "No audio fix". Seriously? Where is 5.1? :(
  8. xuso

Post [APP][30 JUL]ALTDRAWER 0.7.1 Alternative APP DRAWER [Perfect for MIUI] [Many options]

Well, so we can close this thread... I sent him all my source code and new features, so that app will be the new Alt Drawer, sorry, but I can't continue. The new features I've sent him: CHANGELOG: NEW FEATURES - Folders - Drag and drop for common actions and folder interaction - Filter apps...
  9. xuso

Post [APP][4/5/6/7+] GMD GestureControl ★ root

Really nice. But like the other, it shows the gesture, but nothing happens ;) (CM9) Would be awesome, like an iPad, 4 fingers swipe to change between recent apps :p
  10. xuso

Post [APP][30 JUL]ALTDRAWER 0.7.1 Alternative APP DRAWER [Perfect for MIUI] [Many options]

In the next release will be possible to make it to act as a launcher. It's already done. (And yes, is "just a line" in the manifest.) Yeah, I know you're tired of "in the next release" but I'm really busy right now :(
  11. xuso

Post [ROM][P7500]CM9 nightly build (03/02/2012)

This must be the same TMO version from that thread with these modifications, because is the only way to have an official nightly. Anyway, is just removing the first line from the updater-script file.
  12. xuso

Yeah, that is already fixed for the next release.
  13. xuso

Yes, I have that feature already implemented on the new 1.0 release. Just wait, please, I have more things to do :(