Recent content by xXminiWHOOPERxX

1. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM][6P][Nougat] WETA 12 [N4F26J][AudioPhile][11th.Jan]

Thanks , then I guess I'm flashing the new build ;) Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Just need clarification, I can flash 9.0 without wiping right.? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  3. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM] ViperOneM8 6.1.0 for Butterfly 2 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar

Lol meant for steve Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  4. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Mentalmuso - been developing for HTC devices for years and just recently made the jump from HTC to a Nexus device and came across your rom. All I want to say is hats off to you. Have everything I need under 1 rom. So thanks again for your work. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  5. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM] ViperOneM8 6.1.0 for Butterfly 2 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | Sidebar

Never once did I credit it as my own work in any way shape or form... Just had permission from team venom to post their links and photos in the forums that pointed to their m8 rom their site at which their rom supports many msm8974 devices. ;) So cheers. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  6. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM] 20/07 | ViperOneM8 6.1.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ ALL Carriers

My Mini ReLoAdEd kernel was included in the release of ViperOneM8 6.x.x and it's a direct port of elementalx for desire eye.. So choose desire eye in aroma.. but questions like this should be asked in our forums. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  7. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM][GPE] Flyme OS 5.1.7.8 | Android 5.1.1 | ElementalX Kernel | Fixed Boot

I'm well aware, but I'd still need to download sources just to fix camera.. and I know down to the exact lib, that causes the issue for cm to not have camera working. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  8. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM][GPE] Flyme OS 5.1.7.8 | Android 5.1.1 | ElementalX Kernel | Fixed Boot

I would do CM but it takes alot of resources and my SSD is only a 128gb.. plus it will take alot of my time up. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  9. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Well I should be able to work on the eye soon..let my brother borrow it for his drive across America as a GPS Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  10. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM] ICE - EYE 2.0.0 | Sense 8 Android M | Tweaks

Well can you see if NFC works on viper 6.1 Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  11. xXminiWHOOPERxX

NFC isn't fixed in ICE GPE ? And I will update everything once I get my desire eye back. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  12. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM] 20/07 | ViperOneM8 6.1.0 ◦ Tweaks | HUB | OTA ◦ ALL Carriers

Back when ViperOneM8 6.0.0 was in beta testing and topjohnwu was sharing his builds. I had issue with sound, snapchat and instagram FC on my Verizon M8.. The only way I was able to fix it was wiping system, data, cache, dalvik, Android secure and internal.. now I have sound working, and no FC...
  13. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Got to port the latest ICE sense rom. And include all my fixes. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  14. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [GUIDE] Porting Between HTC MSM8974 Devices

Before I can assist you what HTC msm8974 device are you using? 2 this guide is for sense and gpe rom porting... any aosp roms may vary on porting, sorry I don't know. Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  15. xXminiWHOOPERxX

Post [ROM][MM] Official MarshMallow for HTC Desire 816 | v1.0.0 | PreRooted

No cause these roms are only for Snapdragon 400 a5 devices Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk