Recent content by xxxSuperserieSxxx

1. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Thread Car Lock Notification

Could anyone care to share the Car Lock Notification in .mp3 format. Many thanks in advance. xxxSuperserieSxxx
  2. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [10/11/15][ROM][ATT][NON-Aroma][Aurora-Note3-Full-G9200-Port][Deodexed/Root/init.d]

Can i directly flash this rom over NC2 4.4.2 Kitkat rom
  3. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [ROM][t0lte][6.0.1]Team OctOs Oct-M

Im still on 4.3 JB can i flashed this and wipe all and format internal sd card?
  4. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V24N3XxXR/V24XxXRN4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

you're lucky when i went to AT&T here they no more N3 stocks
  5. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V24N3XxXR/V24XxXRN4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

I always do a APK backup every time I flashed your rom bro and regularly backup APK apps once has updates from Playstore so if v15 comes in i'm all set lol.
  6. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Hey bro i can't set my setcpu and mcc to 1200min and 2300max only interactive 1190 and 2265 row io with .5x animations
  7. xxxSuperserieSxxx

I've been using android since 2007 and i think android still the best compared to windows os still way long to go to catchup on their apps, sad part is when i checked att note 4 still no rooting yet but im patiently wait they figured out...wifie was very happy with n4 and i took her n2 and...
  8. xxxSuperserieSxxx

shoots...i have a bad day got Christmas gift for wifie Nokia 1520 last 12/24/14 and return it to AT&T last night 12/29/14 nah so many things not working mms and sms only only receiving calls their AT&T guy can not even fixed to i exchange it AT&T Note 4.
  9. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [ROM]Note 4 Port Evolution 3.0

Do you have flashable zip file of that modem if you dont mine to share..thanks
  10. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Downloading v14 atm will flashed soon after Christmas...kudus bro mega as always for great works...just got nokia 1520 for wifie gift lol and she likes it
  11. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Post [ROM][4.4.2][Dec-2014] AT&T I317-UCUCNJ1/MJ4 *Stock* Odex & Deodex

Thanks a lot sir as always for the awesome job.
  12. xxxSuperserieSxxx

bro mega here what i got with new NJ5 baseband on v13x s5/n4 well i could say improved my signal from previous baseband modem, my phone only runs FireKat eversince.. ==>https://app.box.com/s/elyeqcmmftpt8b6ozm4s
  13. xxxSuperserieSxxx

Im running baseband NJ5 with v13x s5/n4 and its running great too even wifi this just for confirmation