• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by y0brando

1. y0brando

Post [MOD] Google edition Boot Animation [Flash]

Did you set the right permissions? Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
  2. y0brando

Post [Q] help with (Status 7) error when flashing 4.4 update

thanks, worked like a champ ;) :victory: :victory::good:
  3. y0brando

Post [Q] help with (Status 7) error when flashing 4.4 update

You wouldnt happen to have a stock build.prop for KRT16O would!d you? My dumbass forgot to back mine up before I edited mine to add mods. :banghead: Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  4. y0brando

Post TWRP update - GooManager

That was easiest/most concise explanation. Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  5. y0brando

Post [Request] Service/Hidden Menu Codes

I wonder if setting the ecc mode to 1 in build.prop would turn access to hidden menu on. Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
  6. y0brando

Post Just for the lulz

That's worth checking out! Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app
  7. y0brando

Post [Q] How to change the default contact save location from "Phone" to "Google"

I don't have that problem. I only display my Google contacts and untick the other options. When I enter a number and save it, it automatically saves it to Google. :sly: Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  8. y0brando

Thread Just for the lulz

Im so impressed and adjusted to the "tap to wake" feature of the g2, that when my nexus 7's screen goes off.... Yes I double or triple tap the 7's screen :( Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  9. y0brando

Post Carrier IQ found?

I concur, in regards to vzw Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  10. y0brando

Post Knock on problems (proximity sensor?)

That's what I thought when I saw THAT was the problem. I have to triple tap80% of the time...evev before i rooted. :rolleyes: Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
  11. y0brando

Post [rom][8/1] paranoidandroid 3.91 | 4.3

sent secretly from my paranoid 7 Go to the main screen. Choose browse all files Choose dev. Scroll to paranoid android Then ROMs. Under ROMs there is a gapps folder
  12. y0brando

Fresh reboot, lock screen freezes, closed cover, screen will not respond/come back on. happens at least twice a day with this combo of m a53 and PA3.16 hybrid2 No phantom touches this time, but some of my touches would not register/or open the program selected...
  13. y0brando

Post [Kernel][5.1] M-Kernel - a76/77 [WiFi/3G] [f2fs/ext4] [5/14/15]

been having kernel issues with the newest PA alpha. reports subittmed there as well. Fresh reboot, lock screen freezes, closed cover, screen will not respond/come back on. happens at least twice a day with this combo of m a53 and PA3.16 hybrid2...
  14. y0brando

Both of the last 2 alphas left me more times than not, having to reboot BC of "phantom touches.". It was as if my 7 was possessed! Also numerous SoDs. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1AVA-rddqKybTdDLWdqclNUWWc/edit?usp=drive_web Oh yeah. Fresh install/factory reset. Metallice m53 kernel sent...
  15. y0brando

Technically YOU ruined your tab, since the ROM didnt flash itself. :what: sent secretly from my paranoid 7