Recent content by YamDzz

1. Y

Post How to turn on my phone ?

Ok it's good thanks but now when i trying to flash the phone at the end i have a failed message ... the % bar go 1% to 100% in 2seconds and i have the error message :(
  2. Y

on your link they said "1) To enter Qualcomm Recovery mode, first turn off the phone and go to step 2 2) Keep pressed Vol Up (+) and Vol Down (-) together and connect the phone by USB cable to the computer. 3) You will see that the computer will install drivers for "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader...
  3. Y

I have tried the recovery mode but nothing. The phone stay off and vibrate 2 Times and one long Time and then the blue led appears. Ill try the qdloader and ill be back thanks
  4. Y

Ok thanks .... atleast i know the problem now. Thank you for your help! :(
  5. Y

Ok i have charge my phone not at 100% but now i have tried to turn on and nothing but i have a Blue LED on the top.
  6. Y

Yes i try and ill be back to say if it's good :) Thank you :)
  7. Y

Thread How to turn on my phone ?

Hi, i have received today my Leeco Le Max 2 x829 but i can't turn on, i have tried to turn on my phone but nothing, i don't have leeco logo or anything.. my phone just vibrates 2 short times and after 2-3 sec another long vibration coming. I have tried to turn on my phone for the first time...