Recent content by yass

1. Y

Post [ROM] [unlocked] [tank] LineageOS 12.1

Thanks @akela1979 , perfect. Is there a sleep function for this rom? Or maybe an app that does the same think? The 'Stay Awake' function in developers menu is confusing, any reference for the option?
  2. Y

Post [ROM] [unlocked] [tank] LineageOS 12.1

Hello all, Is there an option to disable the recommendations block on the homescreen entirely?
  3. Y

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 2nd gen (tank)

Hello, Im trying to root a Fire TV Stick 2, but Ive hit a snag. The initial steps are successfull, no problems until I reach the fasboot-step.sh. The process just hangs, no errors. I can only see the amazon bootlogo, and at the bottom left: => HACKED FASTBOOT mode: (0) - xyz, k4y0z, NW Ive...
  4. Y

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 2nd gen (tank)

Hello, After performing the the commands successfully, Ive sideloaded prerooted image and magisk. When rebooting, how do I block the autoupdate during initial setup? I want it to stay at the current installed version instead. EDIT: Nevermind, used the tip from this post, and managed to skip...
  5. Y

Thread [Help] Unpack/repack stock samsung rom to flash with Odin (SM-A320F/DS)

Hello, Has anyone been able to edit stock samsung and flash it via Odin? Ive tried searching and doing what other people have mentioned via searches here on xda and google, but without successive luck. Im mainly trying to debloat the stock oreo rom (system.img) for Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320F/DS)...
  6. Y

Post [ROM][10][ARM64][A320] crDroid v6.21 for Galaxy A3 2017 [10.08.2021]

Cheers @GonicTEAM, Thanks for the crDroid release, hope to see more updates to this rom. Tested the rom on a SM-A320F/DS, can confirm what other users have mentioned above, and some others: SIM slots dont work, tested both slots. Ive added a logcat to the post. SDcard (SIM2 slot) works fine...
  7. Y

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

Hey @A30NI_Y, If possibly, could you please patch my framework? Include the following: Mock locations Mock Providers GNSS updates Signature spoofing Recovery reboot Thanks in advance, yass
  8. Y

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher 7.4

Hey @A30NI_Y Any chance you could patch attatched framework please? Just signature spoof and mock location+provider. Thanks in advance and merry christmas, yass
  9. Y

Post [MODULE] Smali Patcher for native Android (Termux)

Already installed it, didnt work :/ EDIT: Same error output, with and without android-liblog installed.
  10. Y

@CreepycCrafter24 Hey, Tried with the changes you made to your build script, but Im still getting the 'class not found' error with my own build. Tried downloading your artifacts-arm.zip aswell, but getting the following error: Unhandled exception. System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load...
  11. Y

Ok. ANDROID_NATIVE build flag was set during build. For some reason, when using cp_framework the files are copied over but get permission denied when patcher wants to use the files in adb. So had to copy them over manually.
  12. Y

So in the adb folder should be: framework/ build.prop And those patch *.cs files?
  13. Y

Where is that file supposed to be? Is it during the build process of the patcher files?
  14. Y

Somewhat success, new error now, gotta find apktool that supports 32bit. EDIT: Downloaded apktool 2.4.1, but spits out: WARNING: Signature spoof class not found The 'class not found' warning has been prevalent in my tests, always stopped there.
  15. Y

Yea, did that in the end, result as follows: ~/dotnet/dotnet publish -r android.21-arm -o ../smp -c Release -p:DefineConstants="ANDROID_NATIVE" Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.8.0+126527ff1 for .NET Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Determining projects to...