Recent content by ykkfive

1. Y

Post [kernel] TabS6 wifi SM-T860 test build

from the commit log Enabling software CRCs on the data blocks can be a significant (30%) performance cost, and for other reasons may not always be desired. So we allow it it to be disabled.
  2. Y

thanks atm this is only a test build based on stock kernel, so there are only minimal changes. however, crc has been disabled so it should out performs the stock kernel up to 30% i will add more to fine tune it later
  3. Y

have you rooted yours yet? it's the basic one without many features currently but it offers you a chance to see what you can do on a rooted device
  4. Y

as mentioned by @tin2404 those like ocuv etc will be added
  5. Y

hi @tin2404 glad that you have found a compatible kernel manager, just wanted to ask you to look for one when you have time. for your instructions, pls dont forget to mention those tools like vbmeta, disable verity etc or ask/point them to follow the root instructions posted by others. i...
  6. Y

easiest way, edit in recovery mode
  7. Y

so the slow charging fixed after enabled quick charge?
  8. Y

did you enabled the quick charge setting? btw, that little tool wont help, get a better one or just play with it and feel it. the battery consumption should be a bit better since some of the works have been disabled for other problems just post them here. i am not always go/stay online unless...
  9. Y

it should be permissive by default after reading your log file, so you dont need to change it in case you need to change it: atm you have to manually set it in terminal, add it to an init script, magisk module, or by installing a kernel manager that is compatible with this kernel (tab...
  10. Y

yes it needs root and resides under /proc directory. it is needed for dubugging only. at the time i replied to yours its a failure (you edited old posts too frequent, when i was replying to you, yiur posts changed! :D ) so i asked for it. now its fine, no need to send it to me holly i just like...
  11. Y

??? you mean it boots up successfully?? my test build?
  12. Y

btw, can you pls let it bootloop again for a few times and then go to recovery and send me the last_kmsg file under /proc? i want to see if it's due to other problems also, i am really sorry about the failure. this is my first snapdragon device so i am a noob. also sorry for wasting your time...