Recent content by Yorzua

1. Yorzua

Post [AOSP] Official 5.0 - S4 Google Edition - Stable-R3 - Feel the Experience of Nexus

TWRP 2.8 I had Philz before and not working very well with few KK roms out there, all is fine using the last version of TWRP (TWRP 2.8 - Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505) Please do not forget to feedback then for the rest of users :o
  2. Yorzua

Post [AOSP] Official 5.0 - S4 Google Edition - Stable-R3 - Feel the Experience of Nexus

Flashing rom Which recovery are you using for the flash ? 20 minutes is definetly not a normal behaviour... bootloop driving you to nowhere... Please be more specific and describe your process to help you on a better way :cool:
  3. Yorzua

Post [TUTO] Create your 9.png !

You are welcome, glad it could help someone :)
  4. Yorzua

Post [ROM]【4.4.4】Google Play Edition【JFLTE-GPE】 - Oct 5th, 2018

widget Both are same widget > Beautiful Widgets (paid app on the market)
  5. Yorzua

Post Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

thank you my friend Long time indeed :) Well, i do not deserve such kind words from you, Sir You make XDA a better and safer world, my pleasure to have crossed your path my friend ! Take care :good:
  6. Yorzua

Post ►►[AOSP]Official 4.3- S4 Google Edition- Finaly v2.0 - Feel the Experience of Nexus◄◄

Thanks Jamal Everything working like a charm, thanks
  7. Yorzua

feedback is to be taken positively Have a peek yourself, flashed your rom as i did flash jamal rom .. yours gives no stock launcher, no file manager, and critical drops of network connection. none of the above on jamal rom... working like a charm as i said, no offense buddy, i was the very...
  8. Yorzua

Post Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

my kitkat setup on i9505
  9. Yorzua

feedback Feedback => this rom is nice but not working for me as an AOSP rom... too many bugs since the install to the setup for all apps... Just for the infos and no offense here, i am giving my personal feedback , that's all... flashed this rom S4 GE 4.4.2 ...
  10. Yorzua

thanks Do not compare lazyness with edge connection my friend... will you read thousands of posts with Edge network on your phone if you need quickly back your broadband ? Nooo... Will try to flash XXUEML6 and XXUFNA1 and report ( source ...
  11. Yorzua

4.3 modem loosing connection every time... :( Could someone be kind to point to a 4.3 modem ( SGS 4 i9505 international ) to flash it through Odin please ? Danvdh _ could you please post the stock launcher apk please since you called your thread AOSP GE edition ? Thank you in advance for...
  12. Yorzua

4.3 modem Could someone be kind to point to a 4.3 modem ( SGS 4 i9505 international ) to flash it through Odin please ? Thank you in advance for the help :)
  13. Yorzua

official GE ? Thank you for this great and smooth rom ! Just decided to get rid off the constantly reboots and battery drops from 4.3 PAC rom on SGS4 and give a try to KK. Just few things here : which is the best modem for this rom ? ( on 4.3 i got H+ and with this 4.4.2 i can hardly get E or...
  14. Yorzua

Post [Graphics] ░█░ Design Factory ░█░--CONTINUED

Be brave If you remember, i already did answer to that long time ago, buddy. Feel free to create your own template and your own free style. New start = fresh template :fingers-crossed:
  15. Yorzua

Post [Graphics] ░█░ Design Factory ░█░--CONTINUED

great news ! welcome back buddy !