Recent content by youdug

1. youdug

Post Pixel randomly shuts off. need to hold Power for 30 seconds to start. any fix?

My pixel XL does this when I'm watching videos. Doesn't matter if it's using YouTube, Google photos, chrome, etc... It happens randomly and sometimes doesn't happen all day. But, the only time it happens is when a video is playing. And it happens in safe mode too. I bought the phone off eBay, no...
  2. youdug

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/20/18]

Before I go and take a log... Has anyone had their phone completely shut down when watching videos. It does it on YouTube, Google photos and the gallery. I have to hold the power button for like 60 seconds to turn it back on. Did some quick searches and didn't find anything. I'm stock RR with...
  3. youdug

Post [ROM][4.4.2][LG G3 Port][6-29-2014]2FacedRom 1.6/1.7.1x Stock, Debloated, US GSM Unlocked

IMO, I think you should be the bigger person and help out in the spirit of open source and everyone that took time to write all the guides you used to help you get where you're at. Anyway, awesome work man. I'm excited to check this out :D Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
  4. youdug

Post [ROM][4.4.2][LG G3 Port][6-29-2014]2FacedRom 1.6/1.7.1x Stock, Debloated, US GSM Unlocked

Good luck with this man. I gave up with the flex port I had from gsm. If i fixed one thing i broke the other. G3 port will be no problem when we get a sprint dump. I'm sitting on a sprint flex port right now but its not much different from what we have so I'm probly not gonna post it unless...
  5. youdug

Post [ROM][MILESTONE1] SuperG2 & Bareback [ZVC][8/5/14]

that is sexy :angel:
  6. youdug

when i can get a sprint dump you will be correct :D until then, the one i posted is.... :victory: hint.... hint....
  7. youdug

:cowboy:
  8. youdug

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjRocngOZk Just breakin your balls. Its from a movie :D Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
  9. youdug

Check this out.. First of all, youre throwin too many big words at me. Okay now, because I dont understand them Im gonna take em as disrespect. Watch your mouth. :D
  10. youdug

I dont get that when I select Update LG Software. It goes to the normal screen. day drinking >>>>>>>>>>>
  11. youdug

You're going to really like our next release :) Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
  12. youdug

When i got this it was 100. They had a deal for 50 off if i bought it online. I got another 50 off for upgrading thru bb. Before i bought it I called sprint and said i was getting a note 3 and asked if they could help me out with it since its expensive. They gave me 80 and waived activation :D...
  13. youdug

I just set it, cleared notifications (which got rid of the quiet hours notification), and it still worked. I then went to turn on my volume and was prompted that i was in quiet mode and asked if i wanted to exit. After i exited i got the notification again when quiet hours would be set. Sent...
  14. youdug

i was just on a phone call and used the power button and knock on/off and it didnt disconnect my call. if youre running this rom stock how we uploaded it check your settings. if youre running a bunch of xposed mods and made a bunch of your own changes then its probably something you did. please...
  15. youdug

Its broke because i used weather from zva. I dont use a lockscreen so i didnt notice. Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk