• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ysco

1. Y

Post [ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL]Bootleggers 5.2 [19/10/20]

Thanks for the reply back to me. Check your pm ?? Regards ysco..
  2. Y

Post [ROM][10][UNOFFICIAL]Bootleggers 5.2 [19/10/20]

Thx for sharing this rom ?. Can you share the Chinese recovery in private? Could not find it anywhere. I can flash your rom with the Chinese recovery? Thx. Regards ysco..
  3. Y

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [Sept 9 2020]

Thx for the reply. I asked already on telegram group and asked there but no reply at all. Edit: would appreciate if you can send me the file. Regards ysco..
  4. Y

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][hotdogb][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [Sept 9 2020]

Can someone point me to the Chinese twrp download or share the latest one. Seems I can not find it, I know it is closed source. Thx. Regards ysco..
  5. Y

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdogb]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Unified (Tes)

When beta 4 whas available I updated my os I did ended in a bootloop after the first boot so I had to reset the os en after that i wanted to root again but I could not grab the stock image from full beta 4 anymore to patch cause beta 4 whas pulled back reason unknown. So then I tried this twrp...
  6. Y

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdogb]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Unified (Tes)

Thanks for the twrp, I flashed magisk successfully on latest beta 4. Although it showed a lot off errors during flashing about mounting USB but all is fine. Regards ysco..
  7. Y

Post Oneplus7t Open Bèta 4 is out!

Anyone has the eu version ? i need it to extract the boot image to root my phone again with canary. regards ysco.. Edit: Never mind i flashed magisk true twrp and root is available on my phone again ;)
  8. Y

Post Netflix for rooted ?

Strange that it don't work for you, working without a problem on my latest oos beta 7t. Have you tried latest builds from apkmirror.com or try a older build and test Regards ysco..
  9. Y

Post [No root] Finally, an app to enable native Lift To Wake (lockscreen)

Very useful mod, thx for that Only issue that it doesn't work anymore after some hours,i need to start the app again to get it working again for a few hours. I already have disabled battery optimisation. Any ideas to fix this? Regards ysco..
  10. Y

Post [r71] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 7 series

No special settings for fast charging, just works fine and no issues. Make sure that your cable is pushed far enough in your phone because if i isn't the phone charge slowly. I have had it also few times. You need to feel the click when pushed far enough. Regards ysco..
  11. Y

On fkm you have this option under kernel settings/vibration. I'm running on default oos oneplus 7t Regards ysco..
  12. Y

This kernel have the option, see screenshot. Regards ysco..
  13. Y

First battery cycle with latest kernel ;)
  14. Y

Thanks for the update mate. So far so good, seems that it will give me more juice with the latest kernel. Will wait for a full battery cycle and report back. Thanks for the work. Regards ysco..
  15. Y

No issues here, working perfectly on 7t 10.0.0.8 Regards ysco..