Recent content by yulbax

1. Y

Thread Getting access to recovery combination(FTM mod)

This is instruction is for carrier devices that have disabled button combo's. Prerequisites: 1) Knowledge 2) Unlocked bootloader 3) Write down your IMEI and SN somewhere 4) QPST How to check NT Code: 1) In dialer call *#546368#*model#. Put your model number instead 'model'. Example...
  2. Y

Post [ROM][NAND|S85xx] OmniRom 4.4.4 KitKat - 19.02.2017

Hi! Update is preparing?
  3. Y

Post [KERNEL][AOSP][AnyKernel][LOS-16.0+EAS] Gamma Kernel for [All Lineage Variants]

When im playing on stock LOS phone keeps warm. Now im on Gamma with thermal engine. It worked cuz default values of GPU freqs is 215 MHz. Thermal engine change them to normal high values
  4. Y

Post [KERNEL][AOSP][AnyKernel][LOS-16.0+EAS] Gamma Kernel for [All Lineage Variants]

strangest thing that games running smooth and fast on LOS stock kernel
  5. Y

very very strange. I had enabled Performance mode of GPU and CPU in Kernel Adiutor and it didnt help
  6. Y

Omar-Avelar tell please how you added DAC support, ot give a link to commit in github. I want to add DAC support in stock LOS kernel cuz in Gamma gaming performance is very bad. Thank you in advance!
  7. Y

Post [Kernel+][H918|US996] Kali NetHunter for the LG V20

MK2000 with Nethuner. There are no USB HID support, cuz with patches kernel can't compile. That's for Oreo
  8. Y

Post [VS995,H990,H918,H910,US996,LS997,H915,F800K/L/S] mk2000 Kernel [STOCK]

askermk2000 can you overclock like nougat version of kernel? And can you add Nethunter support?
  9. Y

Post [MOD-STOCK-ENHANCER]MMXIX-v6[Sept.16.20][OREO][G7.AI-CAMERA-DTS:X-3D-HDR10-LG.EQ]

Moved chrome to system/app and chrome Webview selected automatically
  10. Y

Post [MOD-STOCK-ENHANCER]MMXIX-v6[Sept.16.20][OREO][G7.AI-CAMERA-DTS:X-3D-HDR10-LG.EQ]

It's strange cuz latest version of chrome is already installed
  11. Y

I know that the switch is in the developer settings, there is no choice in the switch, only Android system webview. And sometime there app crashes
  12. Y

how to choose Google WebView? I have only Android Webview in setting(chrome installed)