• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Z-Rock

1. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

That is with Kimcil. You will need to pull your boot.img from stock rom. Flash the boot.img file thru TWRP. Then continue to flash your root of choose. Your model doesn't have the problem of TWRP locking data partition so no need for a fix. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  2. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4664403&stc=1&d=1544649018 First cycle. Damn standby still there. Gonna try stock kernel.
  3. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Must wipe cache after install in advanced wipe settings. Only the cache. Should boot up with in 1 minute if not then something os wrong. Thanks for your response Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  4. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

No one has gotta back to me to say if this rom is working for them or not? Anyone
  5. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Sorry guys Im not near a pc and am having a hell of a time uploading the mods and screenshots. I will be at a pc tomorrow then will provide the mod and screenshot links. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  6. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Screenshots. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  7. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

The 1 mod I couldn't get to work was your 3mint battery or center clock. If you could help was with that it would be nice to have on rom. Thanks Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  8. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Im uploading all the mods I used. I will provide a link when complete. BTW has anyone tried the rom yet? Im waiting to here someone to tell me it boots or not as I'm the only one I know who has this phone. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  9. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Changelog for V1 BASE N935FXXS4BRK2 -Ar Emoji ( must download at version of apk with the number 1 or will not install) -GRX V8 Touchwix Mod -S-View case working 75 percent(ya now I can you the case for landscape stand) -Dual Speaker Mod -Apps add -Applock -AppLinker -System...
  10. Z-Rock

Post UltimateNote7FE.V1

Here. Is the apk to be installed after to activated AR Emoji. Install like a normal apk Open camera and put in selfie mode Now hit the sticker button Thats it you now have the S9 feature to play with. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  11. Z-Rock

Thread UltimateNote7FE.V1

Hello, I thought I would try to make a rom for us seeing there hasn't been any. I'm no developer at all. I started with the lastest stock and pushed many mods in system. The rom is VERY light almost no bloat. For Volte please try without changing to your own CSC. I tried to get it to be...
  12. Z-Rock

Post My FE is rebooting repeatedly after upated 8.0

You need to use odin 3.13 for oreo builds. Try that. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  13. Z-Rock

Post can't wipe data partition

You will have to reroot after. I was Magisk 16.3 and 5.8.3 apk. Then the data fix. I also never update Magisk after its installed. Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
  14. Z-Rock

Post can't wipe data partition

I think he means Format data by typing in yes. In twrp Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app