• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by zack_droid

1. Z

Post The TFI Friday Thread

well, it's Friday and i'm sick. and took a nap and woke up to CNN playing a video of a bus being hit by a tornado. so there's my day... meanwhile we decided where we are going on vacation (Hawaii > London, Morocco, Jordan, Israel, and Germany). i know that's kind of irrelevant BUT I'M EXCITED...
  2. Z

Post Which country are you from

between Iraq and Saudi Arabia :P. my interest in geography and world history has enabled me to easily find almost every country on the map :) /nerd
  3. Z

Post Which country are you from

United States over here :) we seemed to have skipped winter over where I live...:/
  4. Z

Thread [Q] Unrooted itself? and easiest way to reroot?

OK. So I restored back to the stock Kindle Fire rom. After I did that, it restarted like 3 times and now it's unrooted. I'm pretty sure it didn't update itself. But I'm not sure. Also, Kindle Fire Utility won't detect my kindle, so I can't use that to reroot. What would be the easiest way to...
  5. Z

Post Post what you're doing right now!

jailbroke my iPod and customized the hell out of it. ya know, iOS isn't so bad after you Jailbreak it. I feel like I'm betraying android...lawl. but can we talk about how expensive some of these jailbreak apps are? jesus...
  6. Z

Thread [Q] Blackberry Playbook?

So, I've acquired some money for my birthday. Best Buy has the Blackberry Playbook for $200US. I was just wondering if anyone owns this and what they think about it? I realize the limitations with Email and BBM(?). I don't have a blackberry, and I can live without these services for a while...
  7. Z

thinking about how I should be reading. and how Winter break is in a week :)
  8. Z

Post Rate Your ISP

New Jersey, USA Comcast 33.01 Mbps Down 6.51 Mbps Up. according to speed test. I like it. we used to have Verizon, and that sucked. a lot. So I can't complain.
  9. Z

Post T989 SGS2 Home Screenshots

Juggarnaut 3.69 (i'll update eventually lol) WidgetLocker (I forget the theme. if someone wants it I'll find it though) GO Launcher EX w/ Suave HD theme Ice Cream Sandwich system theme I love this setup.
  10. Z

Post [ROM] Juggernaut v5.0 [New Samsung ICS Style Lockscreen!][Team Kang][2.18.2012]

i haven't updated to 3.7 yet, but is anyone else having weird issues with the battery indicator? One day it said my battery was 100% for 2 days and then it died. Today it said my battery was around 30% and it died.
  11. Z

Post [Q]Do people only care about brands nowadays?

eh. To me it's to each his own. But honestly iOS feels outdated. I've used it on iPod Touches and my iPad since 2008. Really nothing has changed except it became more bloated. I think it's time for a redesign. I'm not gonna lie, the iPhone is probably one of the nicest looking phones i've seen...
  12. Z

Post We have snow alot!!!

No snow here, yet. (Southern New Jersey, US). Which I guess is kind of weird, because I remember it snowing on thanksgiving last year. IDK. it's supposed to rain tomorrow. But I can't wait for the snow.
  13. Z

updating Windows Phone 7 to Mango on my HTC HD2 :).
  14. Z

Post iOS or Android Debate

for my main cell phone I use Android and generally prefer that. BUT! I do own an iPod Touch and an iPad and I love both devices. I hate the iPhone though. I think apps generally look a lot better on iOS. I'm thinking about getting an Android tablet eventually, but for right now, I love my iPad.
  15. Z

Post What Internet Browser do you guys prefer

I use Chrome on everything. But I use Firefox to download large files because Chrome likes to randomly cancel them when I'm downloading them.