• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Zagash27

1. Z

Post [ROM][KENZO][9.0] crDroid v5.8 - PIE [OFFICIAL]

I've been using this ROM for 3 days now as my daily driver, and it is my first Pie ROM (I had ViperOS Nougat previously). Aside from the kill app bug already described by other user, I haven't encountered problems. The performance is fine by my standards and usage, and I am really looking...
  2. Z

Post Post your homescreen #2

Sorry for the late reply! The wallpaper was edited by me to match the black and white theme. Idk where I got the original, but I believe I searched soldier 76 on Zedge. If it wasn't on Zedge, it was a normal google image search. I'm really sorry, I'd share the wallpaper but I deleted it. The...
  3. Z

Post The Best Gaming Rom For Kenzo is Out Already!!!!

Hey! I'm using AEX 5.5 + Custom Radon Kernel as I wanted something with Oreo. I love the customization, the performance is at least satisfying, but I started having heating problems again and poor battery life (which seems to be more of a Oreo problem than AEX). I tried browsing this thread...
  4. Z

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r43][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [DUI]

Is anyone having problems downloading from play store? It keeps saying "downloading" and takes a long time to finish. This happens with both light and heavy apps
  5. Z

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r43][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [DUI]

Thanks for this ROM! I am using the 5.5 version and I like it so far :D I have some noob questions: - To enable Z-RAM I installed Kernel Adiutor and toggled "Apply on boot" and set it to 510 MB. Is that everything I have to do? - Does this ROM have Vulkan API? If it doesn't, how do I install...
  6. Z

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Hey! I have AEX 5.5. Do I need to install Vulkan API or is it already there? If I do, how can I do it? Also, I have a serious overheating issue with every ROM I tried, to the point my fingers hurt if I touch the top part of the phone while gaming. How can I solve this?
  7. Z

Post The Best Gaming Rom For Kenzo is Out Already!!!!

Installed AEX 5.5 + Radon kernel and the combo is good, imo. But I still have huge overheating problems (I had them in all ROMs, including the official MIUI) to the point my fingers hurt if I touch the top half of the screen and I have incredibly bad performance on Assassin's Creed Identity (the...
  8. Z

Post [ROM][7.1.2][kenzo/kate][OMS] ViperOS v3.1.1 [OFFICIAL]

Hello! Been using this ROM for a while now, and I absolutely love it. The only problem I am having is random reboots, specially during calls (but also other stuff). Is this ROM or kernel (Radon) related?
  9. Z

Post [ROM][7.1.2][kenzo/kate][OMS] ViperOS v3.1.1 [OFFICIAL]

Looking for a ROM with good general and gaming performance, customization options and rootless (because of Pokemon GO and Mario). I was recommended this one on the LOS thread. Is this the right pick for me? EDIT: I have stock MIUI 8 at the moment, so everything might be an upgrade for me...
  10. Z

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][kate/kenzo] LineageOS 14.1

Hi! I am leaving MIUI and searching for a ROM that suits my needs, but haven't made a decision yet. LOS seems to be perfect in terms of smoothness (at least from what I see on this thread), comes without root which is a huge plus for me (I play Mario and Pokemon GO), and is the successor of CM...
  11. Z

Post ResurrectionRemix ROM 6.1.0 - Official Weeklies- 8.1.0

If I try to unroot this ROM, will I break it? This seems to be the ideal ROM in terms of stability and customization, but I wanted to use apps that don't work with root, and using Magisk is a cat and mouse situatiion that requires constant attention to updates and might leave the apps I want to...
  12. Z

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask any questions [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Hey! I need help choosing a custom ROM, as I feel I was left behind with MIUI. There might not be a ROM that fulfills all my needs, but I really feel like I have to change. I am only considering Nougat ROMs, but I am listing what I need: - I am very interested in gaming performance. - The...
  13. Z

Post [ROM] Project x aosp android 6.0.1 (NIKEL) by Developers 3.0

A simple question I need you to answer, please
  14. Z

Post [ROM] Project x aosp android 6.0.1 (NIKEL) by Developers 3.0

Can anyone tell me if this ROM allows Dual SIM ringtones?