Recent content by zakiancel

1. zakiancel

Post [2.3.3+] InCall Recorder !! Get much MORE and for only 1$ !!

People who bought this works out great Anyone who installed the app before we closed it works great to this day
  2. zakiancel

Post [Android 4+][App] Talon for Twitter

Amazing Twitter app, absolutely loving it so far Amazing Twitter app, absolutely loving it so far
  3. zakiancel

Post [APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

Been looking for something like this Been looking for something like this thans:good:
  4. zakiancel

The app does not exist anymore sorry The app does not exist anymore sorry :crying: I love to meet new staff to establish a new app :highfive:
  5. zakiancel

Post [APP][2.3.3+]CALL RECORDER!! The NEXT Generation!

The app does not exist anymore sorry :( The app does not exist anymore sorry :crying: I love to meet new staff to establish a new app :highfive:
  6. zakiancel

email can you send as amail ?
  7. zakiancel

1.3 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grinzone.incallrecorder
  8. zakiancel

thanks thanks :good::good:
  9. zakiancel

Sorry I was away I was a little sick Sorry I was away I was a little sick
  10. zakiancel

Sorry I was away I was a little sick Sorry I was away I was a little sick:rolleyes:
  11. zakiancel

Thread Flashlight develop app

I want to develop "Flashlight app" serious and useful new And I'm wondering what you think is missing what exists and what would you like that kind of application available? Thanks Previous application I developed post here ( InCall Recorder )...
  12. zakiancel

Thread Flashlight develop app

I want to develop "Flashlight app" serious and useful new And I'm wondering what you think is missing what exists and what would you like that kind of application available? Thanks :good: Previous application I developed post here ( InCall Recorder )...